Chapter 58

Chapter 58

    When Ruan Su heard Ji Mingchong's words, she was really moved, and at the same time, she felt a similar feeling of shame in her heart.

    Ji Mingchong treats her so well, even if compared with Ruan Shuyang, it is definitely not bad, but she can't treat him as her own brother. She did something wrong, but she didn't know how to correct it. After thinking about it, she felt that she shouldn't continue to live here. It's okay now, Ji Mingchong doesn't have a girlfriend. One day, when he meets someone he likes, she will definitely bring him trouble if he lives here.

    After that, she also thought about it. If she can't treat him as her own brother, it's not bad to regard him as a cousin or cousin.

    She really hoped that he could live well and be happy.

    With the evidence given by Ji Mingchong, Ruan Su's first thought was to call Zhou Yulan.

    Who knew that she hadn't dialed Zhou Yulan's number before her cell phone rang. It was Zhou Yulan's call.

    Zhou Yulan was a little impatient, and after Ruan Su answered the phone, she immediately explained without pause: "Ruan Su, I'm calling you just to explain my relationship with President Ji, don't listen to outsiders. Those rumors, I don't have that kind of relationship with him at all!"

    Ruan Su was stunned, "Ah? You and him?"

    "I don't know which one's mouth is broken, but it is rumored that I have had a relationship with President Ji before, this is just nonsense Well, I'm really pissed off. It was my friend who told me that I used to like Mr. Ji and almost got together with Mr. Ji. Ruan Su, don't believe me, Mr. Ji and I used to know each other. , but they didn't say a few words together, how could I like him, how could he like me, what a big joke!"

    Ruan Su: "...Ah?"

    Zhou Yulan spoke too fast, The news was so explosive that Ruan Su was still at a loss.

    Zhou Yulan and Ji Mingchong? ?

    ?

    "Let me know which one's mouth is broken, I have to tear her up!" Zhou Yulan was really angry, and there were actually many rumors in the circle. If she and Ruan Su didn't know each other, they didn't get to chat or even become friends. , then when she hears this kind of rumor, she just smiles and doesn't take it seriously, let alone get angry, but what does this mean now?

    She and Ruan Su have become friends. Now there are rumors about her having an affair with her friend. Is this the rhythm to make her friends?

    "Well, I didn't know, did someone spread this kind of rumor?"

    Ruan Su didn't know if she was habitually. Whenever something bad happened, she immediately thought of Ruan Man.

    "Yes, it's a rumor!" Zhou Yulan calmed down when he saw that Ruan Su didn't seem to believe in this unfounded matter, "Now my family is asking me if there is such a thing, so I feel very inexplicable. Mr. Ji and I have only met a few times, and he was my eldest brother's classmate at that time. What I said to him in the past did not add up to more than ten sentences. How could I like him? How could he like me? Not me Said, he saw me yesterday, but he didn't even remember who I was... So, Ruan Su, don't believe me, I'm not very good, but no matter what I do, I won't like a man with a partner. It's not that despicable!"

    Ruan Su clenched the phone tightly.

    It can be considered that she has figured out the matter. If she guessed correctly, Ruan Su asked someone to follow Zhou Yulan, and she must want to do something. She must know that she and Zhou Yulan are together. With Ruan Man's character, she What would she think, she definitely didn't want her to befriend Zhou Yulan.