Chapter 26

Chapter 26:

    When Ruan Su was eating at noon, she received a call from Ruan's mother.

    Mother Ruan couldn't find the right person to cry, and the first thing that came to her mind was Ruan Su.

    "Susu, you persuaded your eldest brother, but he actually resigned from your father. You said what he thought. If the company is not going to be handed over to him in the future, your father was so angry that he rejected his resignation. But he didn't go to the company today, and I heard that he will go out of town in two days to start a business with friends!" Ruan's mother was exhausted and puzzled, "What are you doing, other people start a business because they don't have a company at home, and now He doesn’t stay with the ready-made company at home, but has to endure this hardship, Susu, you go and persuade your elder brother, now this family has only your words, your elder brother can listen to it.” The

    elder brother wants to resign and start his own business?

    Ruan Su was not surprised to hear the news.

    She knew that Ruan Shuyang had this idea before. I just didn't expect that he would act so quickly.

    "Susu, are you listening?" Ruan's mother even cried a little, "Come back and persuade your eldest brother not to do stupid things, don't do it against your father, there will be no good results. ."

    Ruan Su gestured with her colleagues, left the dining table, and came to the quiet corridor, and then said, "Big brother is already an adult, he has his own ideas, we better respect him."

    "How can this be done? Starting a business is so difficult. Now there is a ready-made company in the family. Instead of working hard, he resigned. You don't know how angry your father is, Susu. If you have a good relationship with your eldest brother, you can help your mother to persuade him. He, can you?"

    "I'll still say that, the elder brother is an adult and everyone has their own lives, so it's better not to interfere with his decision." Ruan Su paused, "It doesn't take two days for the elder brother to have this idea. God, it must have been carefully thought out."

    Mother Ruan didn't seem to give up, and wanted to continue to persuade Ruan Su.

    Ruan Sulima turned on the phone and pretended to have a bad signal, "Mom, I have something else to do, let's not talk about it, the signal is not good!"

    She hung up the phone after saying that.

    Although she told Mother Ruan that she would not interfere with her eldest brother's life, after hanging up the phone, after thinking about it, she still dialed Ruan Shuyang's number.

    The other end picked up quickly, with a tired tone, "Susu?"

    Before Ruan Su could say anything, Ruan Shuyang said in a firm tone, "Is it your mother who asked you to persuade me?"

    "I didn't want to persuade you. , I just want to know what's going on." Ruan Su asked again, "Brother, have you really decided?"

    "Well, it's decided, I'll leave tomorrow."

    Ruan Shuyang was actually very disappointed with the Ruan family, including the company. . He wanted to change the status quo, but there was nothing he could do. He didn't want his sister to marry Ji Mingchong instead of Ruan Su, but he couldn't beat the family. Later, Ruan Su agreed, and he was also disheartened.

    It may be that this incident broke his cognition.

    In his heart, although his father is more formal and serious, he is also a good parent. Although his mother is soft-hearted and easy to be deceived, her heart is kind. As for the original sister Ruan Man, she may have been used to it since she was a child, and her temperament is inevitable. Arrogance, but in terms of right and wrong, he is definitely not a selfish person.