Chapter 6

Chapter 6

    The people in the Ruan’s living room were surprised, and some were subconsciously afraid. Only Ruan Man was shocked. She couldn’t believe what she heard, so she couldn’t wait to get up, but in the next second she saw the housekeeper taking Ruan Su and them. Brought into the house.

    Seeing Ruan Su again, Ruan Man thought she would see her look haggard. After all, she hadn't fallen asleep for two nights since she arrived at Ji's house in her previous life. Fortunately, Ji Mu is still a bit human, and there is no compulsory requirement that she live in the same room with Ji Mingchong. The old house only had three rooms. She didn’t want to live in the so-called wedding room. Ji Mu asked her to clean up the storage room as a bedroom. She still remembers that there was no sunlight in that room, only a table and a folding room. Bed, she couldn't believe that she could actually live in that room for two days.

    In Ji’s family, there is no nanny and no aunt. Ji’s mother cooks meals for three people at first, but when she says she doesn’t like eating, Ji’s mother ignores her.

    She had never had that kind of life. As for Ji Mingchong, she rarely visits him, and just spends her days in the room alone.

    She still remembers the day when she returned home, her face was haggard, and her mother and eldest brother were very distressed.

    Now, she thought Ruan Su would be like that too.

    But Ruan Su, who walked in from the outside, wore a long skirt, his face was ruddy, and his eyes were as bright as ever.

    This didn't make Ruan Man too uncomfortable. What she couldn't understand was how did Ji Mu and the kid accompany Ruan Su back home? ? ?

    She came back alone at this time in her last life! Ji mother didn't ask, and the boy never looked at her straight!

    This makes it difficult for Ruan Man to accept.

    The arrival of Ji Mu made the whole living room instantly quiet. In the past few years, Ji's mother has taken care of her son and grandson in every possible way. But she is still the person Ruan’s mother is afraid of. Ji’s mother and Ji’s father are a couple who share the joys and sorrows. Back then, Ji’s father started from nothing, and Ji’s mother went through many winds and waves with him. She was very imposing back then. Out of breath.

    Ji Mu is like a majestic class teacher, and Ruan Mu is a student in the class. Even if she graduates later and sees the teacher again, her heart beats faster.

    It was Maodou that broke the silent silence.

    "Auntie, I'm so thirsty, I want to drink water~"     Ruan Su

    immediately replied, "Okay, right away. Sister Chen, please pour some glasses of water."

Sister Chen is the aunt of the family. After listening to Ruan Su's words, she returned. God came and hurried to the kitchen to make tea.

    Ruan Man frowned even more when she heard Maodou calling Ruan Su as her aunt.

    In her previous life, she had never heard Mao Dou calling her like this, and she didn't usually look at her straight, so she was angry just thinking about it.

    If Ji Mu was not here, Ruan Man would have had an attack long ago, but Ji Mu was here, she didn't dare to make any trouble.

    Ruan's mother is afraid of Ji's mother, and Ruan Man is also afraid. In the last life, she was tossed by Ji Mu. At that time, she couldn't bear the days without a future. At first, she could suppress it, waiting for Ji Mu to take the initiative to hand over the things she hid, but who knew Ji Mu had nothing at all. ! After she understood it, she didn’t bother to deal with it anymore. Sometimes she would date other men. She was not afraid of being discovered by others. Once a man took her back and was seen by Ji’s mother, Ji’s mother didn’t say anything, just A few days later, let her pack up and leave here.