Chapter 21

Chapter 21

    When Maodou knew that Ji Mingchong woke up, he was very excited all the way, chattering, he was already counting how much his uncle wanted to buy for him, but he really got out of the subway station and was led by Ruan Su into the hospital gate. Just started to get nervous. Although his uncle had seen him and hugged him, he was still an infant at that time and couldn't remember anything. Now in his memory, he talks to his uncle every day, but it was the sleeping uncle, not the awake one. Uncle here!

    He was a little scared, a little nervous, excited.

    After following Ruan Su into the elevator, he pulled the corner of her clothes.

    Ruan Su lowered her head, looked at Edamame's nervous expression, and smiled clearly: "Are you a little nervous?"

    Edamame was a little embarrassed.

    Ruan Su said: "Actually, I'm also very nervous."

    Edamame rounded her eyes: "Really? Auntie, why are you nervous?" The

    grown-up would also be afraid and nervous?

    "Of course, you've seen him, although you don't remember, but I've never seen him or spoken to him, you don't know, when he woke up today, I didn't know what to say , Now that I think of seeing him in the ward, my heart beats so fast."

    Ruan Su's words were a little exaggerated, but they were true.

    Before Ji Mingchong's accident, she never really saw him. After all, they were actually strangers. She took care of him for several months. During this time, she and him were lying on the same bed, she thought He was already very familiar to her, but when she saw his eyes, she still felt a strange sense of strangeness.

    When Edamame heard Ruan Su say this, her mind finally became more balanced.

    The two came to the ward holding big hands and small hands, and they could still hear Sheng Yuan talking to Ji's mother.

    Mother Ji's tone and expression were always calm and without turbulence, but now, Ruan Su can hear the joy in her tone while standing at the door.

    Normally, Edamame couldn't hold back and rushed in, but now, he's not so courageous.

    He hadn't thought about what to say to his uncle.

    Ruan Su reached out and knocked on the door.

    It was Sheng Yuan who opened the door. He was on vacation today and didn't wear a white coat.

    He is the same age as Ji Mingchong, both twenty-seven years old this year. He is not wearing a white coat at the moment, he looks much younger, and his brows are full of joy.

    "Miss Ruan, you're here." Sheng Yuan greeted Ruan Su, then looked at Edamame, he smiled and hugged Edamame, "Go, your uncle hasn't seen you for several years, he must miss you. !"

    Ruan Su followed Sheng Yuan into the ward.

    Ji Ming Chong still only a pair of eyes move, he did not seem upset, Sheng Yuan holding soybean, still say, "Boy, you're fat, you look good this time food."

    Edamame can not make much noise, only Dare to whisper: "Of course, my aunt's chicken wings are the best in the world!"

    Sheng Yuan looked back at Ruan Su subconsciously.

    Ruan Su was not in a hurry, and didn't seem to want to come over, but started to organize the things on the table next to her.

    Sheng Yuan looked at Ji Mingchong and said with a smile: "Look, your nephew was raised to be fat and white."