Chapter 29

Chapter 29:

    Ruan Su didn't expect that, before she knew it, Ji Mingchong had regarded her as a weak and deceitful bun with no money.

    She has savings. In the city where the local tyrants are everywhere, her savings are indeed not enough to see, but they are enough for her to live happily.

    After she was recognized back to Ruan's family, Ruan's father and Ruan's mother also compensated her. She couldn't get too close emotionally, so she could only start with material things. Originally, she had to rely on part-time living expenses during college. Later, Ruan's father and Ruan's mother gave her Her living expenses are staggering, with a small tens of thousands a month. She is used to being diligent and thrifty, so she can't live a lavish life, so she saves them all. By the time she graduates, she already has a small deposit of several hundred thousand .

    After work, Ruan’s father and Ruan’s mother still occasionally gave pocket money, but she couldn’t refuse, and after listening to her friends, she was too lazy to refuse. She didn't move into Ruan's house as they thought, but rented a single room outside, and her life was at least clean. After paying her salary every month, she would save half of it and keep the other half for flowers.

    In this way, her savings gradually increased. Some time ago, her eldest brother Ruan Shuyang also gave her a sum of money.

    Now, her savings are almost breaking through one million.

    A million doesn't seem to be too much for other people, but she is very satisfied. Of course, in the eyes of others, she, the eldest Miss Ruan, only has hundreds of thousands of savings, so she should be very pitiful.

    Ji Mingchong wants to buy stocks, and she has money in her hands.

    The two have also cultivated some tacit understanding during this period of time, at least relying on eye trackers, and you guess I guess, basically they can communicate a little deeper.

    "Then which stocks do you want to buy?" Ruan Su asked him.

    "Look." Ji Mingchong replied.

    Ruan Su thought about it, and then entered the stock market from the mobile phone software. She didn't know much about the stock market. She was a novice in the fund sector.

    "From now on, I'll read a stock. If you think it's okay and want to buy it, then just nod your head. Okay?"

    Ji Mingchong had a weird feeling.

    He felt that Ruan Su's tone when she said "good or bad" to him was very much like she was talking to edamame.

    He is like an ignorant child who makes unreasonable demands, and she is the good-natured parent.

    "Are you okay?"

    Ji Mingchong nodded helplessly.

    She also said to let him be her carer, but he felt that she was more like a kindergarten teacher than a carer.

    In the warm ward, Ruan Su read the names of some stocks, but only three of Ji Mingchong nodded.

    Ruan Su wrote down the names of the three stocks and asked him, "How much do you want to buy?"

    Of course, Ji Mingchong's idea was to buy them all.

    Anyway, these three are making steady profits without losing money, but he knows it's the same thing. Ruan Su may not know, and she definitely doesn't have much money in her hands. If she invests all of them, her life will be worse. distress.