Chapter 71

Chapter 71

    Ruan Su was in a good mood.

    When she entered the elevator, she saw herself in the mirrored wall, and there was still a smile on her face.

    Maybe the weather is nice, she thought.

    The working time always goes by faster. When I get busy, I always feel that I only went to work one second, and then I got off work this second. Packing up her things, Ruan Su made an appointment with the coach of the boxing gym in advance. Since Ji Mingchong got better, her personal time has become more and more. When she walked out of the medical examination center, she was still thinking, should she do it again? Going to learn something... I had a lot of hobbies in my head, and before I could figure it out, I saw Ji Mingchong waiting for her under the tree.

    She didn't expect him to come to pick her up at this time.

    She doesn't live in Ji's house anymore, and the two have completely different paths.

    But she thought about it and walked in his direction.

    Summer is undoubtedly hot. It is not yet five o'clock, and the temperature outside has not dropped yet. Ruan Su came out of the unit where the air-conditioning is fully turned on, and her fingertips are still cool.

    "Did you pass by?"

    she asked.

    Ji Mingchong nodded, "Well, I'll take you home and stop by."

    What kind of strange logic and language problem is this?

    Ruan Su paused, "Actually, you don't have to. You are also very busy."

    "I won't pick you up every day." Ji Mingchong said, "It happens that I am free today, and I also want to familiarize myself with the way to your house."

    "I I'm not going home now." Ruan Su said, "I made an appointment with the coach and I'm going to exercise today."

    Ji Mingchong raised his hand and glanced at the time, "That's right, I'll take you there."

    A few minutes later, Ruan Su got into the car, and Wang Jian was still driving. Ji Mingchong can also drive. He got his driver's license at the age of 18, but now he doesn't dare to go on the road easily. After all, this body has been lying down for too long, and his body has recovered very quickly. It was a pleasant surprise to walk the same way. As for other things, we should wait until it is fully recovered.

    Ruan Su reported an address.

    Wang Jian is a very qualified driver and assistant. As soon as he gets in the car, he automatically closes his ears, as if he is not interested in the boss's private affairs at all.

    The boxing gym that Ruan Su was going to was very close to here, and it didn't even reach the rush hour of get off work. It was smooth all the way. In less than ten minutes, the car stopped at the entrance of the building.

    Ruan Su got out of the car with a backpack and waved goodbye to Ji Mingchong.

    After she left, Ji Mingchong rolled down the car window and glanced at the building. This place is very lively, there are many places to eat, and there are also many entertainment venues. He wears glasses and can clearly see the various eye-catching signs outside the building.

    The first and second floors are like a supermarket.

    The third floor is a movie theater, the fourth and fifth floors... They look like the signs of the yoga studio and dance studio.