Chapter 85

Chapter 85

    If he hadn't signed a non-disclosure agreement with the Time and Space Bureau before retiring, Ji Mingchong would have wanted to tell Ruan Su everything about Zhou An.

    But on second thought, maybe Ruan Su didn't know it was a good thing for her. After all, Zhou An's all this is a bit tragic when she thinks about it carefully, and she has forgotten everything related to Zhou An, even if she told her, she could not believe and accept it.

    Ji Mingchong has a sense of proportion in some things. It was an accident that Ruan Su brought him here for a stick of incense today. She always has a lot to say to her adoptive mother. It is not suitable for him to be here. After the incense, Ji Mingchong whispered, "I'll go out for a walk and wait for you outside the cemetery. Just call me if you have anything."

    He was afraid that she would be in a hurry because he was waiting for her, so he warned her again. One sentence, "Take your time, don't worry. I'll find a place with a better signal outside the cemetery to
answer my emails." Ruan Su laughed, "I know."

    Watching Ji Mingchong down the stairs, his back was getting farther and farther away, Ruan Su laughed. Su retracted her gaze, squatted down in front of the tombstone, opened a can of coconut milk, poured it into a small delicate cup, and poured herself a cup.

    When my adoptive mother was alive, she liked to drink this brand of coconut milk.

    I don't know if others will do this. She will feel that it will be a little embarrassing to say what she has to say in front of the tombstone.

    She took all the words to heart, and she believed that even so, her mother could hear it.

    What does she want to say to her mother?

    First, I will report the situation, omitting the unhappy ones. When she came, she would also talk about the Ruan family. I don't want to talk about it now, and of course there's nothing to talk about. Just thinking about those things makes me feel bad. She thought, if she said it, her mother wouldn't be happy.

    When she came a few months ago, Ji Mingchong was still in a wheelchair, and now he can walk normally like everyone else.

    She pursed her lips, and unknowingly, she was really talking to herself and said those words.

    "Ji Mingchong can go, you saw him just now. Now he walks faster than me, because he is twenty centimeters taller than me, and his legs are longer than me. I regret it a little, I didn't listen to you at that time. If you don’t like to eat, he also throws out the food you don’t like when you’re not paying attention. You don’t know, Edamame didn’t like to eat vegetables before, and I found out that he threw the vegetables into the trash can, I was a little angry, then I will be able to understand your mood at that time. If I listened to your words at that time and didn’t eat picky and eat well, I might still be a little taller than now, right?”

    She will use those unhappy things in a happy way. way to say it.

    For example, when she is in Ji's house, doesn't she really feel wronged? Of course not, she is a human being, and a living person will have her own joys, sorrows and sorrows. She just thought that if there were really ghosts in this world, if her mother was really by her side... She hoped that what her mother saw was a strong and brave her.

    She also wanted to talk about the little things about Ji Mingchong, such as the lottery surprise he gave, for example, he picked her up every day, for example, he bought her breakfast every day, and for example, he suddenly appeared at the station and changed the light bulb for her after returning home. When it came to her lips, she didn't say anything. Those things that are hidden in my heart, turned out to be unspoken to my mother. It seems that once they are spoken, some feelings cannot be hidden.