Chapter 70

Chapter 70

    Ruan Su did not expect that she would meet Bai Tao again.

    But she does still have some questions, for example, is there any entanglement between Bai Tao and Ruan Man? For example, what was the purpose of sending her the video in the first place?

    Bai Tao was not wearing a work suit, she was wearing a floral dress, her skin was extremely white, and she was gentle and quiet when she smiled.

    The two ended up going to a nearby cafe and sitting by the window.

    Bai Tao looked at Ruan Su and smiled, "I wanted to come to find you before, but I just didn't have time."

    Ruan Su lowered her head and stirred the coffee in the cup, but did not answer her words.

    Naturally, Ruan Man's behavior is not to be said, and this does not need to be evaluated, but she feels that this white peach is neither an enemy nor a friend, and it really does not seem to be able to chat. The reason why I followed her to the cafe was just to know what role Bai Tao played in the Ruan Man incident.

    Bai Tao could also see Ruan Su's resistance to her.

    She didn't care either, "You must be curious about the hatred between Ruan Man and me that deserves me to stare at her from behind."

    Ruan Su finally looked up at her.

    "Actually, I've known Ruan Man for many years. Among the people who know her in this world, I can at least rank in the top three." Bai Tao chuckled, "It's almost ten years since I've known her. I came from a county-level city out of town. It was a small place. I remember that my Mandarin was very non-standard at that time, and I was laughed at by my classmates. Later, I played with Ruan Man. To be precise, I became her sidekick. After that, no one laughed at me anymore."

    "Whether you believe it or not, although she treats me as a sidekick and asks me to do everything, but until the third year of high school, I sincerely treated her as a good friend. Until something happened, no I know if Mr. Ji has found it." Bai Tao laughed at himself again, "I think Mr. Ji should not be interested in my affairs with her, let's get down to business, when I was in my third year of high school, I had a relationship, and thinking about it now, puppy love is real. It is not advisable, because it was the first person I liked, and it was my first love. I was very emotional at the time, and I was too invested to find out. That person was with me and just wanted to use this relationship to get close to Ruan. Man."     "I'm too lazy to analyze Ruan Man's psychology. In short, she directly exposed the incident in the cafeteria. She said, I was a fool to be tricked and played like this. There are many people in the cafeteria in high school. I deliberately chose such a time and such a place, and wanted to step on me and show off to others how attractive she is. I felt very embarrassed at first, but if she considers me a little bit as a friend, she can follow me in private Say, isn't it? I was still too young at that time, but I don't know why, the sympathy of girls and the ridicule of boys made me feel like the sky was falling, and I was even afraid of going to school."     "I thought, if I can wait until If any of them apologized, maybe things would be different." Bai Tao said, "But no, that person didn't apologize, and Ruan Man didn't apologize either. It seemed like no one cared about my self-esteem from beginning to end. I think it's very boring. , My first love, my good friend, didn't take me seriously from beginning to end, if it were you, what would you do?"     Ruan Su's lips moved, but in the end she didn't say anything.     "You will definitely choose to cut off the friendship and ignore these two people again." Bai Tao laughed, "I am very revengeful. When I was eighteen, I decided that I would definitely let these two people experience it. Taste what I felt at the time. You say it's not strange, every time I want to let go, I always dream about what happened at that time, it has been haunting me, reminding me how ridiculous I was back then."     She didn't come out, Why should the other two stay out of it?     Over the years, she has never liked a person like she did then, and she will never be as sincere to a friend as she did then.