Chapter 28

Chapter 28

    Ji Mingchong said it was okay, maybe it was really okay.

    Ruan Su is not the kind of person who breaks the casserole and asks to the end.

    But not long after, Ji's mother came back from the meal, edamame followed, looking like an eggplant beaten by frost.

    What's going on here?

    Ruan Su looked at Ji's mother and expressed her doubts with her eyes.

    Mother Ji shook her head slightly, indicating that she didn't know either. She really didn't know. She had asked her grandson several times, but her mouth was very strict, but she refused to say it.

    Nursing Hu asked for leave today and no one was cooking, so Mother Ji went to the hospital to make some dishes. Usually mother Ji and Ruan Su don't like to talk during dinner, but Edamame talks a lot, and the atmosphere will always be heated by him. Today, the little expert in the hot field didn't say a word, and Ruan Su was not used to the silence in the ward. , I don't need Ji's mother to ask her, after eating, she took the initiative to take over the task of washing the dishes, and by the way, took the edamame over there.

    Maodou followed Ruan Su without saying a word. After the two reached the place, Ruan Su did not rush to turn on the faucet to wash the dishes, and while no one was here, she asked softly, "Why are you unhappy? Yes? Didn't something happen?"

    Hearing Ruan Su's question, and remembering what he had promised her, Maodou felt very hurt, he resisted the urge to cry, turned his head, and said stubbornly, "It's okay. "

    Ji Mingchong said it's fine, she can leave it alone, who calls that an adult, or an adult many times smarter than her and a few years older than her.

    Edamame says it's okay, then it's okay! Can't ignore, can't ignore!

    Ruan Sushuang was thorough and had no psychological pressure. She squatted down, pulled Edamame's fat paw, and said with a sad face: "It seems that Edamame is unwilling to share happy things with me now, nor does she want to share the bad news. I'm happy."

    Edamame really likes this.

    He finally looked at Ruan Su and burst into tears with a wow.

    There is only sound, no tears.

    He rushed into Ruan Su's arms, hugged her neck, and began to complain, "Grandma, she lied to me, she told me that my uncle is the most powerful person in the world, but he is not!"

    This accusation is a bit serious, Ruan Su hurriedly patted him on the back, trying to calm him down, and said, "I don't think your grandmother lied to you, look, I didn't know your uncle before, but I knew he was very powerful and could make a stranger People know him, he must be very powerful."

    Maodou felt uncomfortable. On the one hand, he felt that he had promised Ruan Su that his uncle could not do it. On the other hand, his idol collapsed. In short, the house collapsed. He couldn't believe that his uncle was not that powerful. It's just like fans can't believe that idols found girlfriends behind their backs, it's so uncomfortable.

    He let go of Ruan Su and asked her with a "I'm sad and I'm very sad" expression, "Really?"

    "Really, I assure you, your uncle is a very powerful person! If I lie to you, Just let me gain another ten pounds, okay?"

    "...Okay." Edamame added, "I won't let you gain ten pounds, but let my uncle gain twenty pounds, thirty pounds, and become a big fat man."

    Ruan Su Puchi laughed, "Okay. Go on to the topic, why do you say your grandma lied to you? Did something happen?"