Chapter 17

Chapter 17

In the middle of the night, everything is silent. Ruan Su couldn't sleep. Maybe she mentioned the past. She didn't explain some details to Ji's mother. At that time, she was too timid to pay attention to the follow-up of that incident, but later on. I continue to learn from the neighbors that many people in small places will not provide girls to college. They are all nine years of compulsory education. When they have to pay for high school, they will be allowed to work at home, and some will go to the factory with their parents and relatives. The assembly line, some... Later, their whereabouts were also unknown. Except for the money that was put into the parent card in the first few years to prove that they were alive, no one saw them again, and there was no news in the next few years. When their parents mentioned their daughters Either weeping or scolding, they were called white-eyed wolves, and they broke contact with the family.

If Ruan Su hadn't really touched the dark side of the metropolis, she would have wondered, where did the girls go, maybe they would also think, maybe they are determined to leave the original family, but after the age of fifteen She wouldn't think like that anymore, of course, she didn't dare to think deeply, it would make her sleepless all night and make her scared.

Later, after she went to university, she also thought about exposing these things. However, at the time, she just realized that everything was not that simple. The real dark side, the real dirty thing, she didn't come across. Fortunately, she was rescued by the season's father, did not jump into the fire pit, and had another brand new Life. She didn't know much, didn't know the time, place, person, and what she could reveal. She began to pay attention to the missing girls, but she had little power and couldn't do anything.

Just like Father Ji said, that is an industrial chain, the water is too deep, and no one can change it by himself. So, she began to use her own methods to save girls who might encounter these things. Since university, she has been working part-time to make money by herself. In addition to the necessary living expenses, she will use it to fund women who are in the same situation as her back then. child.

Anyone who tries to understand the darkness of the metropolis will understand her desperate idea to repay her gratitude.

Compared with the gloomy future, the hardships experienced in the status of Ji Mingchong's wife are really nothing.

"It's snowing." Ruan Su stood in front of the window, looking outside, she let out heat gently.

I reached out my fingertips and wrote the word Ping An on the white foggy window.

From now on, there is not much to ask for, only peace.

The next day Ruan Su took a vacation. At noon, Grandma Wang and Uncle Wang came over. These old couples are enthusiastic people. They brought the latest news. It turns out that their son was behind Nurse Hu yesterday. After making a major discovery, Nurse Hu took a taxi and met someone. The two didn't know what they were talking about. Uncle Wang's son didn't dare to get close because he was afraid of being discovered, but he took a few photos.

One is the nurse Hu and the man standing face to face and talking, some distance away, he can't see the man's face clearly.

One is that Nurse Hu handed an object to the man, and it was not clear from the photo what it was.

These two people are like underground joints. If there is nothing tricky, no one can believe it.

Ruan Su flipped through these photos and noticed the man's car.

She thinks this car is very familiar.

This is a Cayenne, which is not uncommon in this city. Anyone on the main road is a luxury car.