Chapter 88

Chapter 88

    Ruan Su took two days off, plus two days off, making a total of four days.

    Today is the third day, the birthday of Ruan Su's foster mother has passed, and she is ready to embark on the way back.

    Ji Mingchong booked two air tickets. The flight was at night. After booking, he suggested to Ruan Su that there was still plenty of time anyway, so he could take him to the high school she attended before.

    When he came to her hometown this time, he had been to the elementary and junior high schools where she had studied. It seems that you can be closer to her if you have been to the place where she has stayed.

    Seeing that she has a lot of time, Ruan Su didn't have to rush to the airport to check-in, so she took Ji Mingchong to her former high school. The high school has heavy schoolwork, and basically there are no weekends at all. No matter which day you go, the students are in class. , City No. 1 Middle School is very strict, and outsiders are not allowed to come in and out at will during class hours. Ruan Su and Ji Mingchong walked around the school.

    She kicked the stones at her feet and said to him, "When I first came to this high school, I thought it was a big school."

    "Now." Ji Mingchong looked at her.

    "I feel so small now." Ruan Su raised her hand and glanced at the time, "I want to take you to the school cafeteria for dinner, forget it, I won't break the rules of the school, I invite you to eat my favorite food in the past. The casserole wonton is dull."

    "Okay."

    These days, Ruan Su said she would eat whatever she wanted. At first, she thought Ji Mingchong would not be used to it. Even if he said it was delicious, she thought it was a polite remark. After a day or two, she found that he really liked to eat what she arranged.

    In addition, today, they have only been alone for three days, but in these three days, their relationship and their understanding of each other have improved by leaps and bounds.

    The restaurant where Ruan Su wanted to take Ji Mingchong to eat was near the school. If the distance was too short, there was no need to take a taxi. The weather was nice and the temperature was not too low. The two walked there slowly. There was a street near the school. It’s lively, and what we usually do is student business. There are a row of shops, either selling clothes and accessories, or selling milk tea and food. Ruan Su came here a few months ago. Knowing that the shop hasn’t closed yet, When she was walking forward with Ji Mingchong, a loud male voice stopped her: "Ruan Su? It's really you!"

    The easiest people to meet when returning home are acquaintances.

    It's just that Ruan Su didn't expect to see Yu Chi after graduation.

    Yu Chi chased Ruan Su very vigorously in high school. He was not in the same class as Ruan Su. It had been almost ten years. Ruan Su could still remember him at a glance and recognize him because he had a deep impression on him.

    "Well, hello, Yu Chi." Ruan Su greeted him with a smile.

    Yu Chi is not the same as he used to be, and he is not as thin as he was in high school, and his body is full of fireworks.

    He chuckled: "Fortunately you didn't ask, who are you, do you remember me?"

    "Well, remember!"

    Yu Chi's eyes shifted from Ruan Su to Ji Mingchong, "boyfriend?"

    "Not yet. "It was Ji Mingchong who answered this question, his tone was calm, and he was also staring at Yu Chi.