Chapter 5

Chapter 5

    On the other side, after Ruan's mother hung up the phone, she asked the housekeeper to make arrangements. Mother Ruan is a very contradictory person. Every time before meeting Ruan Su, she thinks that she should be as affectionate as possible to her daughter and give her a little more care, but after seeing her daughter, she will be the same as before. It’s more polite than close. If she doesn’t like Ruan Su, that’s not true. No matter how weak the emotions are, it’s a piece of meat that fell from her body. She always felt that her daughter's eyes were too clean, and she seemed to see through everything, so that the remedies she made seemed particularly ridiculous.

    Father Ruan came downstairs, still carrying a briefcase in his hand, as if he was about to go out.

    Ruan’s mother hurriedly said, “Today is Susu’s return to the house, and a few relatives will come over to eat.”

    Compared with Ruan’s tangled and meager maternal love, Ruan’s father has less affection for Ruan Su’s daughter. It's pitiful, in this man's heart, the interests of the company and family are more than anything else. He only raised his hand and glanced at the watch, and said in a deep voice, "I have an appointment with President Chen, and I can't push it away."

    "But..." Ruan Mu wanted to say something.

    Father Ruan interrupted her: “It’s just Susu coming back alone today, she will understand.”

    If Ji Mingchong is not a vegetable now, or the former President Ji who was held by many people wherever he went, that’s right for Ruan. For the father, the daughter's return to the door is naturally the top priority, but the situation is different now. In any case, only the daughter returns to the door alone, so there is no need to care.

    In Ruan's house, Father Ruan holds all the rights. He said that he is no different. Now that he has decided to go out, Mother Ruan has no choice but to sigh.

    After Ruan's father left, the atmosphere at home was different.

    Now Ruan’s family is more deserted than before. Ruan Su didn’t live here before getting married. Ruan’s family son Ruan Shuyang now holds an important position in the company. Sometimes he is also very busy. He simply lives in an apartment close to the company. On weekdays, he doesn't come back often, but Ruan Man used to come back often. Since establishing a relationship with Lin Xiangdong, the youngest son of the Lin family, he has also lived outside.

    Lin Xiangdong drove the car and saw that the road conditions were not very good, so he asked, "Didn't you have a bad relationship with your sister, why are you going back today?"

    Ruan Man wore a high-end suit today. She is very suitable for this style and dress. Under the dressing up, the value of the face is raised a little bit.

    After hearing what her fiance said, she sighed softly, "Even if she doesn't like me, she is my mother's daughter after all. You know, without my parents, there is no me today." After

    Ruan Man was reborn, she did. The two most satisfying things.

    The first one is naturally to push out the marriage contract with Ji Mingchong. Although she is no longer a serious lady in the Ruan family, it is still worth the gains and losses.

    The second thing is that he met and fell in love with Lin Xiangdong and became his fiancée.

    She had also heard about Lin Xiangdong in her last life. He was an illegitimate child, but he was extremely capable. Later, she successfully seized power from the original Lin heir and became the leader of the Lin family. As the so-called hero does not ask about his origin, let alone this wealthy family. I don’t know how many people like Lin Xiangdong are in the circle, and some of the boss’s children have inheritance rights. She knows that Lin Xiangdong is the one who laughed last. After rebirth, she approached Lin Xiangdong, who was still in a pitiful period, and slowly He walked into his heart and became his girlfriend and fiancée. It was a life, and Lin Xiangdong would be completely in power within a few years.