Chapter 40

Chapter 40:

    When Ruan Su and Ji Mingchong were about to arrive at the door, they saw Ji's mother and Edamame sitting under the eaves and roasting the fire.

    After a certain distance, I saw a little spark in the stove.

    Nguyen Su Ji Ming Chong quickly pushed into the yard to see a little of the old are waiting outside, sidewalk: "how on the outside, the weather is so cold, careful to catch cold."

    Edamame Zhengchou no place to complain, and this one Then, he stopped sitting on the small bench, and with a red nose and Ruan Su shouted at Ji Mingchong, "Uncle is too much, he won't let me go with you to the subway station to pick you up!"

    He came back from kindergarten today and waited happily. After a long time, I didn't wait for my aunt to come home, so I asked my uncle, who said that my aunt had something to do.

    Who knew that when my uncle was going to pick up his aunt at the subway station, he didn't let him go with him?

    He had every reason to suspect that his uncle must have secretly brought his aunt to buy delicious food!

    Ruan Su looked back at Ji Mingchong.

    Ji Mu used fire scissors to pick up the roasted sweet potato in the stove, wrapped it in cotton cloth and handed it to Ruan Su, "Warm and warm, this is a sweet potato."

    Ruan Su took it, "How do you cook the fire outside?"

    Ji Mu glanced a grandson, "Some people burn fast enough, have to wait outside."

    edamame Nana, "...... I'm not worried about my aunt."

    Ji Ming Chong came, "worried about?"

    edamame not generally give a start, "uncle worry Whatever, I'm worried about anything."

    Ruan Su smiled, holding a warm sweet potato in her hand, and edamame like a demonstration, holding her arm, this winter night, her heart is also warm.

    The Chinese New Year is getting closer and closer, and there are New Year's Eve customs here.

    Everyone at home gets together for a reunion dinner ahead of time.

    It happened to be Sunday, and the medical examination center was also on holiday. Ruan Su got up early in the morning and went out to buy vegetables with Ji's mother. Whether it was a vegetable market or a supermarket, it was very lively.

    When they came back from the supermarket, both of them had big bags and small bags. Before they could get to the yard, Ruan Su's cell phone rang. She took it out from the pocket of her down jacket and saw that it was Mother Ruan's call.

    She took a deep breath.

    Some things have to be made clear, otherwise she has been so unclear, and she feels panic in her heart.

    "Mom, you go in first, I'll come right away when I answer the phone."

    Ji's mother guessed that it was the call from the Ruan family, nodded and said yes, and after walking a few steps forward, she whispered again: "After all Don't let yourself be wronged."

    Ruan Su smiled, "I know."

    Ji's mother then walked into the room, and after watching her go in, Ruan Su answered the phone and gave a hello.

    This time she didn't call her mother.

    Mother Ruan was arranging meals for New Year's Eve at home, and she specially instructed the kitchen to prepare more dishes that Ruan Su loved. She thought that her daughter would definitely be back today, and she was in a good mood: "Susu, when are you coming back? Do you want me to let the driver pick you up? You?"