Chapter 91

Chapter 91

    When Ruan Su received the message from Ji Mingchong, she was already up.

    Today is Friday, the day she takes off, since she can't sleep, she doesn't have to force herself.

    Seeing the WeChat message, she also deliberately glanced at the time on her phone, it was five o'clock in the morning. How did he know that she was not asleep, and he even asked her to watch the sunrise. She thought of the Weibo she posted, guessing that he must be insomnia, and then saw her Weibo, and then made the invitation.

    She only made an appointment with her best friend to see the sunrise once in college.

    Without any hesitation, she replied to his message: [Okay. 】

    Ji Mingchong on this end simply dialed her number. He was afraid of disturbing the sleeping people at home, so he deliberately lowered his voice: "I'll prepare first, and I'll be at the gate of the community in about twenty minutes."

    After a month or two of Adapt, now he can drive by himself, so there is no need to bring a part-time light bulb with Wang Jian as a driver.

    Ji Mingchong came out of the room to wash up, Edamame got up and went to the toilet in a daze, and his uncle and nephew bumped into the bathroom door.

    With sleepy eyes, Maodou asked, "Uncle, what are you doing?"

    Ji Mingchong bent down and snorted childishly, "Don't do anything, hurry back to your room."

    He was afraid of Maodou's voice. Too big and woke the fuck up.

    It's not so easy to be fooled by his mother. For people of his mother's age, as long as it is not bright, it is night.

    Edamame was still sleepy, "I want to
go to the toilet." "Go quickly."

    Edamame gave the bathroom to Ji Mingchong, Ji Mingchong watched him walk towards the room, but before he could breathe a sigh of relief, Edamame thought of something and turned back. Seeing his appearance, he seemed to have recovered a little bit of clarity. He asked again, "Uncle, what are you doing when you get up so early?"

    Ji Mingchong said, "Go to work."

    Maodou snorted, "But don't you go to work every day after dawn?"

    Ji Mingchong sighed, "There's no way, to make money, you have to go early today."

    Maodou looked at him sympathetically, "So pitiful."

    He I thought going to school was already very pitiful, and getting up so early every day, I didn’t expect that going to work would be even more pitiful. What to do, he doesn't want to grow up so much anymore.

    Ji Mingchong: "..."

    Maodou stretched out his hand, Ji Mingchong bent down, the next second Maodou patted him on the shoulder, and said in an encouraging tone: "Then uncle, you work hard, work hard to make money, come on."

    Ji Mingchong forbearance : "Go back to sleep."

    Edamame left again, the bathroom was clean again, Ji Mingchong washed up as quickly as possible, probably because he stayed up all night, there were red blood in his eyes. In the late autumn, it was relatively late, and Ji Mingchong arrived at the gate of Ruan Su's community before 5:30. She put on thick clothes and waited outside.

    As soon as she got into the passenger seat, she fastened her seat belt and asked, "Have you lost sleep again today?"

    Ji Mingchong hummed, paying attention to the road ahead, which was very foggy and dimly lit.