Chapter 31

Chapter 31

    Ji Mingchong had been in a coma for five years. After waking up, his vocal cords never recovered. He hadn't spoken for several years. When he opened his mouth, his voice was hoarse, like an old man.

    Ruan Su thought she had heard it wrong at first. She stared at him blankly.

    Seeing her stunned, Ji Mingchong had to endure the dryness and discomfort in his throat, and asked again, "Are you okay?" After a

    long time without speaking, he suddenly spoke, his voice was not only hoarse, but also very low, if the room was not too quiet , I'm afraid Ruan Su couldn't hear what he was saying.

    Only then did Ruan Su come back to her senses, she sat upright subconsciously, and asked him in disbelief, "Can you speak?"

    Ji Mingchong didn't answer this time, but nodded tiredly.

    This body is too bad. He originally thought that he would soon retire and return to a normal life, but he still overestimated himself. This body has been useless for five years. It is like a A car that hasn't been driven for five years will always have problems of one kind or another, and it's lucky not to be scrapped.

    Ruan Su was too surprised. She really didn't expect Ji Mingchong's body to recover so well and so quickly. Now that he can move his upper body, and his vocal cords have also recovered, it seems that he will be able to sit up soon. Once he can sit up, the quality of life will also improve. It's going to go straight up, at least it means he doesn't have to lie in bed all the time, buy him a wheelchair and he can move around.     As for rehabilitation... it may take a while, but he is recovering so well now, can we expect him to be able to walk and run like normal people in the future?     This was the first time Ruan Su felt that the saying that good people are rewarded turned out to be true.     She just looks optimistic on the outside, but she is pessimistic on the inside. It seems rare in modern society that good people are rewarded for good, and bad people are rewarded for evil. On the contrary, good people do not live long, and disasters are often left for thousands of years. Ji's family is a typical example. Ji's father has been upright, kind, and charitable all his life. As a result, the family has undergone such great changes, and a good family is crumbling... On the other hand, some people have a dirty heart and live better than anyone else. Is it fair?

    Ruan Su thought gloomily in her heart: God better open your eyes and take care of the children of good people...

    Now that Ji Mingchong could speak, Ruan Su's first reaction was to get up and tell Ji's mother the good news.

    Who knew she had just got up when she heard Ji Mingchong speak again, "Don't."

    She paused and looked down at him.

    He opened his eyes and couldn't hide his tiredness, "What time."

    He can only speak one word at a time, and he can't say too long sentences.

    Ruan Su has been with him for a while. Others may not understand what he wants to express, but she can.

    He was reminding her that it was too late, and everyone in the family was sleeping, so there was no need to disturb him.

    Ruan Su nodded and sat back on the folding bed again, "Then I won't go, I'll talk about it tomorrow morning. Mom and Edamame must be very happy."

    Ji Mingchong breathed a sigh of relief, then turned his head to look at her again, and only said Two words, "You, sleep."

    Does this mean to urge her to sleep?