Chapter 79

Chapter 79

    In the afternoon, Chairman Lin and Lin Xiangdong appeared in the ward.

    Ji Mingchong told his mother and Ruan Su about the visit to Lin's house yesterday at noon, so when they appeared, Ji's mother and Ruan Su were very calm.

    The parties involved, Ji's mother and Ruan Su, were indeed wronged and angry at the beginning, but no matter how strong their emotions were, after such a long time, they have faded a lot. They all know that the reason why these two people apologized so sincerely, It's just for the sake of Ji Mingchong's face. As for how much sincerity was in that sorry, they didn't care.

    Lin Xiangdong looked a lot more decadent.

    He suffered not only emotional blow, but also career.

    If outsiders listened to Chairman Lin's apology, they would be very moved: "It's because I have no way to teach my son, and such a big thing happened, I actually know that I also had a relationship with Sheng'an back then. If he knew, After he left, his family suffered so much grievance, and I have no face to see him in the future."

    Ji's mother's eyes were calm and she smiled: "I also entrusted Sheng'an's blessing, but it's just a broken bone."

    Director Lin Long and sighed: "You should have come to me at that time, after all, Xiangdong did something wrong."

    Ji's mother gave Ruan Su a look.

    Both of them remembered the conversation that night. If they went to Chairman Lin to seek justice at that time, would Chairman Lin care? It's just held up high and put down gently. This matter was taken seriously by Chairman Lin, and there were two preconditions. First, Lin Xiangdong became the heir. As a father, he would never tolerate any stains on the heir. Second, Ji Mingchong woke up, and his future was limitless. .

    At that time, none of them were accounted for, and it was said that they were seeking justice, and there was no justice at all.

    Ji's mother said: "You have a lot of valuables and affairs, so why bother."

    Ji's mother's attitude is very decent, she is neither angry nor angry. However, there is no enthusiasm for Chairman Lin. Ji Mingchong didn't say anything from the beginning to the end. He just sat aside, his eyelids drooping, and he didn't know what he was thinking. Afterwards, Chairman Lin and Lin Xiangdong also complained about their own boredom, so they took the initiative to leave. Before leaving, they also said that they would not let Ji Mu suffer from the fracture in vain, and the Lin family would definitely compensate them. pass.

    After walking out of the ward, there was no one else in the elevator. Chairman Lin glanced at his son who lowered his head and said flatly, "I will help you settle this matter."

    Looking at Ji's mother, he also thought of his original partner. wife.

    He was also so decent and calm, and there was no untimely time in his memory. When he thought about Lin Xiangdong's biological mother, he felt even more unhappy in his heart.

    "Thank you Dad." Lin Xiangdong said numbly.

    "Now I'll choose with you." Chairman Lin added, "You can either continue to work in the company, but don't think about that position, the board of directors will not agree."

    Unless Lin Xiangdong can find a wife who can help him, but this Who in the circle doesn't know about Ruan Man's pregnancy, who is the eldest young lady who wants to endure such a bad thing, who wants to have an illegitimate child without a married husband? So this is impossible, and as a result, there are fewer and fewer people in the company supporting Lin Xiangdong.