04.

It's been four months since Prof. Taehyung join Blackpink University, everyone respect him, loves him and praise him for his way of teaching, for his experience in Physics and also for his strict aura towards students, he didn't let anyone cross there limits by using power of identity and money.

He treat everyone equally, every students too respect him but scared of him too because of his cold and strict nature... except his only naughty, pretty student Kim Jisoo...

She always act sassy, bold infront of him, she never let any chance to flirt with him, she not even get scared of him...you can say he scared of her, because of her boldness and confidence, the way she act in front of him, the way she flirt with him, the way she talk sassily, savagely with him.

He still tried his best to ignore her that attitude and just focus on her good attitude which she shows in her studies and work.

On other hand Jisoo do everything she wants, she tease him, flirt with him, act sassy and bold with him, try to annoy him...and also keep her promise she give to her bestie too...for not letting it affect her studies, her goal.

She as usual scores good marks, she as usual top with great marks along with her bestie, both always comes in top five...as both are attentive and dedicated to there goals. That's for what they join University...

Here Jennie always tried to change her bestie mind, from her professor, which was so whipped for him... But it didn't work, Jisoo's crush on him didn't decrease, as time passes it's only increasing, she started to do those things which she never show any interest in, and only because of him, because of her so called Mr. Handsome.

" Prof. Kim, this year our University is selected for space scientist seminar, we wanted you to select students, ready them, prepare them for upcoming University level space scientist seminar...you have to check there progess and have to select best five students out of this fourty students...the seminar will be held in end of next month, so you have nearly a month, I hope you will choose the best students who will represent our university " principal say and explain him what he have to do in upcoming month.

This seminar is really important for university's as it show there talents and motive's, how great there teaching is and all...it's not so important for students as it didn't have any use in future, but for now it's quite important as this seminar lead you to interact with scientists who definitely guide you, and motivate you for your future goal.

"Yes principal sir, I will do my best" taehyung say in his usual deep husky stern voice with responsibility and told one non teaching staff member to call all those students who has taken space science as there major in Physics lab.

" Are everyone here " Prof.Kim asked to that non teaching staff member on which he nodded.

" Yes prof. Kim everyone are here" he say and taehyung gesture him to leave.

That non teaching staff member leave while taehyung walked inside Physics lab where every students where present.