36.

Early morning in Seoul, taehyung driving somewhere or from somewhere. He's eyes where red, dark circles formed around his eyes, he's looking devasted and broken.

Never in his life he thought ignoring his sister words for not drinking will made his life this miserable.

Now he just wanted to jump down through Cliff, mountain or bridge and drown into water. He wanted to end everything but still he has one hope...a single hope which keep him away, pull him to act recklessly.

He drove towards yoona house, his noona, his comfort zone all this life. He wanted to cry down, broke down infront of someone and he know his noona will let him do that, she knows him well.

He park his car outside Yoona house, and knocked on door before composing himself. Yoona who was alone with her baby jiwoo open door thinking Jiwook, her husband turn his car as he forgot something, but she was wrong her younger brother taehyung standing still with blank face, his eyes where red, gloomy, his face was pale...and she sense something very wrong happened with him.

" Noona" taehyung utter and hug her and broke down...until he make composed again. " Cry...let it out" yoona utter patting his back, she knows he need some space, time to utter everything.

Yoona continued patting, while taehyung continue to let his tears flow down until he calm his heart for some seconds, some minutes

" Now tell me everything, don't let it upto your heart" yoona speak concernedly about her brother who was silent all alone sitting opposite to her continuously looking down on floor.

Taehyung finally avert his gaze and utter with such heavy heart and again with teary, gloomy eye's. " I-I cheated on her...

" WHAT" yoona utter with shocked, disappointed face, she too knows everything was fine...which taehyung told her... then how...why...when... with whom.

From the day of Jennie telling Jimin, Jungkook and lisa everything happening between Jisoo and Taehyung and how someone is sending some videos of taehyung with unknown lady in club and how he's breaking promise of not drinking till his life.

Jennie always delete videos and photos from jisoo phone before jisoo watched it, she didn't want her best friend to stressed...not now though.

They where continue following him whenever they get time and one thing they all noticed...whenever he went to club or bar, that lady from video always follow him. Now they are confused, did taehyung allow her to meet him or something else she's planning or someone.

Here taehyung continue calling jisoo and fortunately jisoo answer him, she's didn't want him to misunderstood anything from her side.

" Why are you ignoring me" it's first thing taehyung asked with quite hoarse voice like he's the one broken by earlier shits " I-I... I'm n-not" jisoo utter not knowing what to say she didn't wanted to tell him, that he doubted her love few days ago and how much he was wasted to forget everything he say.