11.

" Noona come fast, we are getting late, hyung might have arrived" jungkook shout loudly from outside of her room, he's looking so excited to meet his buddy, his dearest friend after quite long period of time.

" Just a minute... I am coming." Jisoo say and hurriedly open her room door." Let's go." Jisoo say and both sister- brother duo went out of there mansion.

.

.

" Noona, did Jennie noona and lisa reach there" he asked while buckling his sit belt, both hop in jungkook' s car to drove to meet there bubby.

" Yeah, they are on there way" jisoo replied, and sit comfortably on passenger sit, she turn on her favorite boy band group BTS song life goes on.

" Noona, are you excited to meet hyung" he asked while driving, on which jisoo nodded " Yeah, it's been almost two years, I didn't meet him, of course I am excited" jisoo replied happily, she seems as excited as Jungkook, she to wanted to meet her cute friend.

Both sister and brother duo reach the destination where they spot Jennie and lisa already present. They walked towards them after parking there car.

" Why are you late" lisa asked with cute angry face. " Because of Noona" jungkook whisper as he know if his noona heard him, she will beat hi or as usually smacked hid head ." Sorry...did you checked time" jisoo asked on which Jennie nodded.

" Yeah, they will be here in ten minutes" Jennie replied, both Jennie and lisa already asked receptionist about the arrival time of there buddy flight time. " Then let's wait at waiting lounge" jisoo say and Jennie nodded, both bestie with lisa and Jungkook walked towards waiting lounge in airport.

.

.

.

After ten minutes of waiting, the plane landed safely, every passenger started to get down of it in que, the excited gang get more excited when they spot there buddy walking out from checking room with his mom and dad looking fine and handsome as usual.

" Hey shorty hyung...here" jungkook shout while waving his hand,
the one who he called caught them and walked towards them with his parents. " How are you guy's...did you miss me" that short guy ask them and hug each of them simultaneously.

" Of course we miss you mochi" jisoo say happily. " How are you uncle and aunty" and  asked his parents in polite manner.

" We are fine jisoo... I am recovered now... anyway, how are you all, I miss you all" his mom asked. " We all are fine too... and we too miss you" this time Jennie reply.

Everyone from Jisoo, Jennie and Jimin family loved each child, care them as there own. They know each of them from childhood how they play when they where small, how they grown up and started to went to school together.

" Let's get back then" Jimin say and both he... along with Jungkook carry there luggage to there cars.

" Mochi what did you plan to do, you haven't completed your graduation yet so" jisoo asked this other bestie, who just come back from US after more than two years, they went there for his mom heart surgery.