18.

" Taeyong...Taeyong...are you in" Mrs. Lee call out her son from outside of his room. Taeyong didn't respond just open door, he was looking tried after quite long day.

" Taeyong, you are looking tired son... don't work this much, don't stress yourself" Mrs. Lee say worriedly looking at her son tired and frustrated face.

" I am fine mom...what you want to say" he asked straightforwardly as he knows his mom is not here just for little talk, she has to say something to him.

" My son knows me so well... I am here to check on you...and... what you think about that" Mrs. Lee say nervously and sit on his bed beside him.

 Lee say nervously and sit on his bed beside him

" I... I am seriously not sure about it, I...    

" I know that, it's so soon but...just tell me did you like her...just tell me that" Mrs. Lee asked nervously looking straight into his eye's.

" Mom...if I have to utter honest reply...then yes I like her, I think her as more than a friend...but I am sure she never thought like that and because of that I didn't want to break our friendship... I am happy as her friend too" Taeyong say honestly, he likes Jisoo more than friend...but he know very well that girl is not for sure.

" Good...I just wanted to hear that, I knew that you like her, the way you look at her I knew that long ago...and about her opinion we will think about it, just don't lose hopes" Mrs. Lee say and smile satisfactorily.

She's asking her son about this from long ago but he always reply like he's not interested...he will think about it...he just think her as his friend and all...but today she get satisfactory answer and that is her son Taeyong like Jisoo...Mr. Kim daughter to which she wanted to make her son tied in knot...for getting more fame and name.

for getting more fame and name

Walking inside Prof. Kim office, Jisoo saw that strict professor smiling like a fool which make Jisoo amused she playful ask him
" Mr. Handsome are you waiting for me " on which he nods and gesture her to come in.