24.

It's yoona's baby gender reveal party. Her sweet home is decorated beautifully with pink- blue balloons, soft toys and beautiful lights.

 Her sweet home is decorated beautifully with pink- blue balloons, soft toys and beautiful lights

She herself where a cute yellow color dress while her husband where simple white suit. Both where looking sweet together with her cute baby bump.

She and her husband grate everyone including her mom Mrs. Lee who too come there as yoona invite her too.

" Yoona congratulations" Mrs.lee wish her and hug her slightly.
" Thank you Mrs. Lee" yoona thank her formally, although she is not rude or disrespectful to her she like her brother Taehyung, but still she didn't like to call her mom knowing what happened in past.

Yoona waiting for her brother who still hadn't arrived, she's feeling like something happened to him as he will never ever broke his promise, she's getting insecure by negative thoughts when she spot her brother looking as usual handsome parking his car near her house.

He walk in with his usual straight face still looking handsome as ever. " Tae I thought something happens to you...why are you late" she asked worried checking him from head to toe.

" I'm fine noona nothing happen...just some work come up" he reply simply, assuring her nothing like that happened which she's thinking.

" Hey taehyung...why are you late bro" jiwook, Taehyung's brother in law grate him and hug him, taehyung to hug back and answer same thing.

" Noona...this is for my little niece or nephew" taehyung say giving yoona cute box which yoona excitedly open and spot very cute gift from her lovely brother.

this is for my little niece or nephew" taehyung say giving yoona cute box which yoona excitedly open and spot very cute gift from her lovely brother

" Thank you tae...your niece or nephew are very lucky to have you as there uncle" yoona say with sincere smile on her face, her brother always make her happy although he never show but she knows he care her most.

Party just started yoona and jiwook cut that pink-blue cake and small edible pink balls flow out from it reveling gender of baby
...a girl.