13.

It's next day after Jisoo leg got sprained. She can walk but her friends didn't let her, they help her like she's cute little baby who need care and she's depend on them. She chuckles internally how everything in her life is perfect not perfect but she has everything and she's grateful for that.

Both best friends Jisoo and Jennie get in class for there first lecture, as soon as they get in many fanboys of jisoo concernedly asked her about her leg on which jisoo simply reply it's fine with her sweet smile.

First she never give shit's to others but now she change, she change from the very first day of taehyung arrival in her life.

Her sweet smile and friendly behavior making many boys fall for her more, some where daydreaming about there pretty crush Kim Jisoo... but here she's daydreaming about the one, who seems cold and rude towards her... Her Mr. Handsome.

Others are head over heels for her while she's head over heels for non other than her Physics professor Kim Taehyung.

.

.

.

Both besties Jisoo and Jennie arrived first at university and where waiting for Jungkook's car to arrived, in which Jungkook, Lisa and Jimin where coming.

Here Jennie was becoming impatient as its almost near to start to there class but those naughty kids didn't arrived yet.

" What's taking them that long...it's more that ten minutes we arrived...I know that shorty planning something " Jennie say quiet madly and sigh when they come laughing on something... They means only Jungkook and Lisa while Jimin was pouting cutely.

"What are you laughing at...and why you are late" Jennie asked them and glare at Jimin who seems annoyed by junior ones teasing.

" Jane, they are here now... let's go, they might have some work " jisoo speak on which Jungkook shoke his head and reply to Jennie question.

" It's not that, it's about jennie noona...I mean hyung plans to prank on Jennie noona, but it's failed before it start." Jungkook speak on which lisa chuckles and nodded.

" WHAT PRANK ON ME...what prank" Jennie asked still glaring at Jimin who make cute innocent face like he don't know anything about it.

what prank" Jennie asked still glaring at Jimin who make cute innocent face like he don't know anything about it

" Hyung plan to put cockroach in Jennie noona bag, he even catch one and keep that in small bottle...but it failed " jungkook utter and laugh at Jimin who roll his eye's at him, his annoyed by there continuous teasing.