07.

"Just kiss me" jisoo say and chuckle's when taehyung widen his eyes in shocked and in disbelief, did he heard it correct or its his illusion.

"WHAT"he asked with shocked face. "I am just joking, why you take things so seriously... just treat me chicken... only me and YOU" jisoo say while emphasizing word you, and squeeze his bread cheeks cutely, which make him startled again.

Whenever she's near him, his heart beat unevenly, always get up and down at rapid rate, he might get heart attack by her bold gestures.

.

.

As taehyung promise jisoo to treat her chicken, he took her to one of the best place where chickens are so tasty, where he always come...

The ride was silent as taehyung a introvert didn't speak much, and he knows his little talk will give his naughty student a chance to tease him, to flirt with him.

While jisoo just stare at his side posture, who was driving carefully with full focus, his looking as hot as ever, his hand veins where popping out because of his tightened grip on streeing wheel

While jisoo just stare at his side posture, who was driving carefully with full focus, his looking as hot as ever, his hand veins where popping out because of his tightened grip on streeing wheel...making jisoo just drooled over him.

"Why you are so handsome...you should work as model not professor "she say in her usual flirty way, breaking the year's of silence. But he just ignore her comment and focus fully on driving.

.

.

"I wonder how will they taste... taehyung look at her as soon as she comment flirtly, who was looking no...staring at his lips, his heart pounding crazily because of her stares, they where melting his cold heart.

"I am talking about chicken Mr. Handsome "jisoo complete her sentence and chuckles at his dumbfounded reaction.

"Jisooshi, would you please stop it...just for now, I don't want to get in accident "he say in stern voice, he knows her flirty talks will surely lead him lose his controls and they might get into accident.

Although he's heart is beating like a drum because of her sassy and flirty comments, still he try to maintain his cold and stern attitude.

"As you say Mr. Handsome...I will obey you "jisoo say and chuckles internally. The cold and stern professor always get weak and out of words because of his sassy, savage student.

.

.

They arrived at the place where taehyung always come, It's not expensive one, where jisoo goes mostly but still a hygienic one, with tasty food.