09.

" Oh my God, it's so late, will he allow me... I hope he will" jisoo say nervously while ruffling her hair in frustration...

 I hope he will" jisoo say nervously while ruffling her hair in frustration

... and enter Physics lab, where Prof. Kim already start to check there project for seminar.

As soon as she enter, everyone looked at her with confused and worried face, Jennie too look at her friend and asked her where's she was, what takes her that long, when Prof. Kim saw her and asked her in mocking way...

" Miss Jisoo, I don't think this is a park or your home...where you can come when you want and leave when you want". Jisoo took a deep breath and replied. " Prof. Kim.... I will explain you" she speak with nervousness in her tone.

" I don't want to hear your explanation, just leave from here... don't disturb other's" he say quite angrily and point her the exit door." But Prof...

" Just leave from here, I don't have time for attention seeker, spoil, undisciplined rich kid like you who come late and broke rules...just leave from here...and go with whoever you want" he say annoyingly.

But jisoo didn't went back, she's angry too, he should have listened her first but he didn't " I am not...I am not spoil rich kid or an attention seeker, I never broke any rules, neither come late...you shouldn't have say anything before listening the reason behind it...if you don't want to give me chance just say it, don't say anything about my character... because you don't know anything" jisoo say controlling her tears, she's not like that what he's saying, she's not spoiled kid.

She run back, Jennie tried to follow her bestie but couldn't, because she knows she need time, and still she follow her she will get more mad.

.

.

" Alright, I will tell this Monday, which five students are selected." Taehyung say and leave physics lab, followed by others students.

Jennie to pack her stuff's, she took her bag and jisoo bag too and run somewhere, where she knows her best friend went away...it's university rooftop.

" Jisoo...jisoo..." Jennie call her best friend as soon as she reach rooftop, she spot her best friend who was crying all alone in one corner. "I am sorry...I didn't come to you" Jennie say and sit beside her best friend.

" Jennie it's not your fault...I am such a careless brat...I should have read that noticed first...let it be, tell me are you selected" jisoo say plainly, she accept it's her fault, for being careless, she wipe of her tears as she didn't wanted to cry in front of her bestie.