27.

It's Sunday morning, Jisoo woke up from her deep slumber after tiresome week. She brush her teeth and take long bath and wash her hair with her favorite Higher Dior shampoo.

She come from washroom in bathrobe and search for some comfy clothes to where when her mom and younger brother Jungkook brag in.

" Jisoo... Jisoo" her mom call her and hurriedly ask her " Are you going somewhere" she asked and pout when Jisoo reply as yes.

" I told you eomma...now you have to fulfill my wish" jungkook say excitedly and tease his mom who just sadly pout on her younger son.

" What happened" jisoo asked chuckling at her mom childish act.

" We bet that jisoo is going somewhere or not and I bet that you are not going anywhere while Jungkook bet that you are going somewhere" her mom say still pouting sadly.

" Where are you going noona" Jungkook asked his older sister in innocent way, although he knew she's going to her Mr. handsome apartment but he wanted her to she say infront of there mom.

Jisoo glare at him knowing he is teasing her " Yeah where are you going... can't you spend some time with your eomma" her mom say raising her eyebrow questioningly.

" I'm... Jennie...we plan to...

" As far as I know Jennie noona went with her family to attend some function" Jungkook say and smirk playfully.

" I mean... alright I'm not going anywhere, I just lied" jisoo say in defeat, she plan to surprise visit taehyung as it's been two months after they went for date... as she's busy or you can say he's busy with someone.

" Then why you lie" her mom ask making her confused as what to reply now. " Eomma...you want to spend time with me, don't you...so let's go to mall." she replied diverting topic and it's works as her mom is so fond of shopping... buying new things and roaming around in mall or any new place.

" Yeah... let's go, Jungkook are you joining us" her mom ask excitedly on which Jungkook shoke his head as no.

" Sorry... I'm busy...

" Date with lisa" jisoo asked straightly while glaring at him as he ruined her plan for surprise visiting her Mr. handsome.

" No...we had to do group project...so" Jungkook replied and smirk when Jisoo roll her eyes.

.

.

.

Both mother and daughter drove to mall which was crowded with people's as it's Sunday... holiday day...many people's buying things, assessiories, clothes, shoes and many more.

Jisoo and her mom first went to buy some clothes like coats, shirt and pants. Her mom also like comfy and casual clothes more than fancy or formal ones.

 Her mom also like comfy and casual clothes more than fancy or formal ones