08.

Last week before the seminar too went well, every students where doing there best for getting selected in that five students who will get chance to represent there university and get to meet famous scientists of todays time of there country.

But still something was extreme, which is taehyung's temper, his cold and strict attitude, he's acting more rude and strict, he yell, shout at them at silly- silly mistakes.

He's fully ignoring Jisoo, yeah he do that first too... but this week he didn't even look at her, not even answer her question, whenever jisoo try to say something or try to seek his attention he ignore it and act rude towards her... reason which is unknown to jisoo, she know she didn't offend him or do anything unusual then why.

Everything was fine till that chicken treat night... then what happen...why he's acting more and more disant and rude towards her... what's the reason.

" Tomorrow, I will check your project and progress, and then
I will select five students who will going to represent our university in seminar... one more thing, if anyone get late tomorrow by mere single minute too, I will not check his/her progress not even project and just eliminated him/her... understand "Prof. Kim say in warning tone, everyone nodded in agreement, no one will dare to offend the strict beast inside him and will come hours earlier than time.

.

.

.

"Jisoo, I am so excited for tomorrow, I know we will surely going to get select "jennie say confidently. "Yeah"jisoo replied plainly, she didn't seems as excited and confident with her project like Jennie, she's acting weird and different today...

 "Yeah"jisoo replied plainly, she didn't seems as excited and confident with her project like Jennie, she's acting weird and different today

Both girl's wanted to become space scientist's from school days, they always take part in various exams and projects too... They are quite different from typical girls, they rarely play with dolls, soft toys and all, they mostly play with batteries, dry cells, chips, whenever they get new toys they always postmortem it and search through it.

Whenever there parents take them to new place or show them new things they always get curious and asked weird questions.

"What happened jisoo"jennie her bestie asked her, sensing something is wrong with her.

"Nothing, I am just tried "jisoo replied, she didn't lie though as she's tired too after long day.

Few hours ago...

Jisoo went to Taehyung's office to keep assignments which she do every week, as usual today too she keep assignments on his table, of this week of every student and wait for him to come... she sense's his odd behavior this week, as his acting too cold and strict towards them, and ignoring her presence too.