37.

" When will you allow me to become your man...

" Now...Jisoo utter in her sweet husky hoarse voice and that's it, it's enough for taehyung to awaken beast inside him. He was waiting for her approval and she give him.

" Are you sure" still he ask for confirmation, like he didn't heard wrong, she's letting him broke there boundaries. " I'm " a word from Jisoo and Taehyung pull her up in his arm's, he carry her towards her bedroom where she point.

He slowly place her on her bed and stares into her orb's which where already fixed on his handsome face. " Tell me if you feel uncomfortable" he utter proceeding to remove pants before it he remove his belt and his white Gucci t-shirt.

" I trust you" she speak with honesty, she trust him and that's the reason she forgive him so easily. A smile fade on taehyung handsome face at her reply, she never fail to flatter his heart, she never fail to tell him he is special, he meant so much to her.

" I will not break your trust" he utter and hover over her kissing every inch of her pretty face and slowly moving down towards her neck. He suck her neck to mark her as him, letting a small moan escape from her mouth.

He move down to her collarbone and kiss there, placing feathery soft kisses on it while moving his hand towards hem of her top, which she was wearing. He pull it and gently remove it, locking his eyes with her.

" I'm going to...

" Just do it" jisoo cut if off and impatiently remove her shorts and throw it away. He chuckles slightly and again devore her lips.

Both where sucking each other mouth while escaping slight moans

Both where sucking each other mouth while escaping slight moans. Both where naked and exploring each part of them, moving deep through each other. Reading each other so clearly.

At first taehyung let her adjust for him and slowly slowly went in. Both where staring at each other whole time during there making love session, seeing each other emotions, the mixed emotions of love, admiration desire and...lust.

Slowly slowly he increase his pace escaping quite loud moans from her, who was clenching her hands on bed. He kiss her while thrusting, diverting her from pain, he intervenied there hands, slowly creasing back of it.

On other corner in Daejeon, Jennie along with Jimin and Jungkook where shocked as the unknown sender once again send video to Jisoo, of drunk taehyung kissing that lady and a photo of naked taehyung (only upper naked body was shown) and same lady on same hotel bed where Jungkook, Jimin and Lisa follow yesterday.

" He's cheating on soo" Jimin utter with so much rage,anger and all and all disbelief, shocked.

Limits are cross, this is not acceptable, although he's drunk he should know what he was doing... especially when he's doing a wrong thing.