16.

" Jisoo where are you going" jisoo's mom asked her daughter who was getting ready to go somewhere. " Mom, I am going to mall with Jennie" jisoo replied while applying little bit makeup.

" Ohh...okk... you are going to mall then brought something for Taeyong birthday...his birthday party is this Saturday so" her mom say on which she just nodded and kiss her mom cheeks before going out.

" Mom you are not coming then" jisoo asked her mom who just shoke her head as no." We are going out of town this Friday for some marriage function of my aunt's daughter so".

.

.

.

Jisoo get ready wearing cute simple short dress looking so cute and pretty. She reached at mall in her White Porsche Cayman, which her oppa Jin give her at her last birthday. She was waiting for her best friend Jennie when Jennie call her.

 She was waiting for her best friend Jennie when Jennie call her

" Jane, where are you " jisoo asked on which Jennie apologies.
" I'm sorry Jichu... I will not able to come today, mom say some guests are coming...so sorry" Jennie replied in apologetic way.

Jisoo sigh, she was waiting for her best friend for hanging out with her in mall but now she will not able to come. " Alright...it's okay" jisoo say understandingly, she can't do anything though.

.

.

.

" What should I do then...yeah gift, gift for Taeyong oppa" jisoo mumble to herself and went to fifth floor in that mall for buying watch for Taeyong as birthday gift.

yeah gift, gift for Taeyong oppa" jisoo mumble to herself and went to fifth floor in that mall for buying watch for Taeyong as birthday gift

She brought simple black belt montblanc watch and about to went back to ground floor through elevator when someone come in...not someone but Kim Taehyung... The last person she wanted to see. She didn't hate him, how could she hate him when she loves him most after her family and friends, but now she wanted to distance herself from him, not to fall more for him.Who talk bullshit about her, who was going to call her sl*t.