33.

It's late at night taehyung driving back to home from somewhere all alone looking angry and frustrated. His grip on steering wheel was tight like he wanted to punch someone or you can say kill someone at that moment.

He clenched his fist and furiously smacked it on steering wheel.
" Jisoo is mine...only mine...

Few hours ago...

Taehyung back from University after lecturing students, when someone call him with caller ID unknown...first he didn't pick up but his phone buzz again and again making him mad at whoever he/she was.

" Hello who are you" he asked in dark cold voice. " Son you didn't save my number...I'm your mom" a female voice echoed from other side making taehyung more than mad he was.

" What you want" he ask calming his temper. " Come to Lee's Mansion I want to meet you" she utter and hung up call causing taehyung to burst out.

" What she thinks of herself...why would I meet her" he utter to himself and planned to not go there when a massage popped up from same number.

' You better come here...or else I will forget Yoona is my daughter and her daughter is my granddaughter'

After reading message taehyung without other thought drove to Lee's Mansion where his mom waiting for him in luxurious living hall, no one was there except few maids and guards.

He park his car and walked inside Mansion where he spot Mrs. Lee sitting comfortably while sipping tea.

" You are here my son...have a sit" she speak as soon as she spot taehyung who didn't give shit to her and stand infront of her with cold, dark aura. " Speak" he utter in so bitter hatred tone not minding she's his mom.

 " Speak" he utter in so bitter hatred tone not minding she's his mom

" Calm down son...sit first" she speak again while pointing towards couch beside her. Taehyung frowned his brow's and fulfill her wish.

" Now speak...

" Alright... I want you to break up with Jisoo" she utter making taehyung chuckles mockingly.

" And why would I." He utter while chuckling mockingly at her straight sentence. " Because your brother like her and he want to marry her" she reply making taehyung chuckles more in sneering way.

" He wanted to marry her or you wanted to tie bond with Kim's... Say it you what there heiress for money and fame" he utter and sneeringly stood from couch.

" I'm never going to break up with her...I love her and most importantly she loves me" taehyung say pointing his finger towards Mrs Lee.