32.

Los Angeles...the busy city, famous for Hollywood star's, for movies, beautiful beaches and many more. Where in Jin the CEO of Kim's entertainment industry was busy too. They where busy with new project in meeting hall.

The CEO Kim Seokjin and his members where sitting on there respective chairs discussing on some things when someone's phone buzz taking everyone's attention.

Everyone look at each other like who's phone is...and try to control there laughter when there boss...CEO took his phone and chuckles awkwardly... " It's seems I should be punished today " with that he received his call as the one call him is important, the one is his mom...Mrs. Kim.

" It's alright Mr. Kim " everyone said in unison and chuckles as soon as Jin leave with playfully roll of eye's...He's not like many other CEO's,rude- arrogant one. He likes to make his co-workers comfortable around him. He sometimes jokes around, sometimes tease around.

He's free and Frank but it doesn't mean he isn't strict. He is strict and can be fatal too when he's temper went above it's level.

" Hello mom " he reply from other side on which his mom say sweet good morning. " What's the matter mom " he asked sensing something in her tone, she wanted to say something but she's hesitating.

" Nothing...just thought to call you " she muttered which didn't satisfied jin at all. " Don't hide...just tell me what happened, is something related to company " Jin ask on which his mom instantly reply as no.

" It's not about company...It's doing well, even we are as usual in top.." Mrs. Kim say and sigh before muttering real thing.

" It's about Jisoo " the word Jisoo from his mother's mouth make him confused, what happened to her... everything is well... right. Didn't his sister went to Daejeon.

" What's with Jisoo " he ask in his usual calm tone, loosing his tie which was quite tight around his collar. " Many families of your father's friend are waiting for our discussion...as I told you they wanted to tie bonds with us, with our company...I tried to denied but your father wanted to collaborate with one of them. He thought it will be best for company and for Jisoo too " she hesitantly say and wait for jin's reply, she too know how protective and caring her sons are towards there precious sister.

" Ohh...then what about Jisoo, did you ask her opinion...I know she never date someone nor she ever had crush on someone...but mom you should ask her first, and if still you don't, I know she's not ready at all, she's just your child not way to get more money by not accepting her feelings...

" I know son, I will never hurt my children feelings but your appa he wasn't sure about it, I mean...he thinks it's best for Jisoo" his mom say with deep breath. " Which family is best then... don't tell me you are planning to tie her with Lee's. " He ask guessing what's his father planning.

Mr. Lee's one of the best friend of Mr. Kim, jin's father. They where friends since there business grows. And many time Mr. Lee's wife Mrs. Lee tried to start topic of collaboration via bonding there only son with there only daughter.

And its clearly visible she wants fame and name only, they aren't going to act as family or close mates after it, they are greedy for money. " Mom if it's true then forgot about it, I don't want my sister to tied with them...I told you Mrs. Lee isn't good " he muttered rubbing his temples calming in tone.

" Taeyong is good guy, he's nice but I can't risk it...I don't want my sister to get in family of hatred... Taehyung hate his own mom and you too know why...I'm not taking Taehyung's side but I don't think it's good for Soo, she's our princess, the way she's living her life in love will change once Mrs. Lee try to make her way to again money " Jin express his side, prospective towards Lee or particularly Mrs. Lee. Since friends with Taehyung he has always been oppose towards Lee. Not that he takes Taehyung's side but it's true that Mrs. Lee is cunning, linguist woman.