28.

What happened exactly...

As classes over, everyone went back, so as professors too...including taehyung and Somi too. Taehyung pick his bag and stuff's from his office and went to Somi office...or Prof. Lim office, where Somi wasn't present.

He wait out of her office until Somi come there with gloomy face... she's crying.

Taehyung got worried and startled when Somi hug him and cry out her pain infront of him...he hug her back and try his best to soothe her and for that he peck her forehead...he always think her as he's little sister though.

She stop crying and went inside her temporary office which belongs to Prof.Lim, leaving taehyung alone there...when his eye's meet someone who was hurt...

that someone is jisoo who was looking straight towards them beside her Jennie too look at them while clenching her fist just to get chance to beat him if it's all true

...that someone is jisoo who was looking straight towards them beside her Jennie too look at them while clenching her fist just to get chance to beat him if it's all true.

As soon as there eye's meet with each other jisoo run somewhere leaving Jennie there. Jennie didn't follow her as she know jisoo need some space.

Taehyung didn't thought anything and run behind her but she was fast. " Miss Jennie...where did she went" he ask Jennie who didn't say anything.

" Tell me..." He ask impatiently causing jennie to startled by his sudden rise in voice." She went to rooftop" Jennie finally utter and he run there without saying anything further.

Taehyung run to rooftop and spot jisoo wiping off her tears which where furiously following down through her cheeks. He walked towards her and pull her by her wrist in his embrace.

" What are you doing here...go" jisoo yell and push him lightly who didn't budge. He chuckles making jisoo more angry and mad.

" Go... I don't want... " Husshhh... don't yell, my ears are hurting" he say still chuckling at her outburst.

 don't yell, my ears are hurting" he say still chuckling at her outburst