Chapter 4

|Chapter 4|

Amira

"So I saw this bitch on Instagram she was looking like Beyoncé and shit, so I was like you can pull up at my house, and then this bitch gone pull up and looking like Wendy Williams and I'm like the fuck is this bitch in my driveway!" I laughed at Julius as he finished telling his story.

He really had no filter. I stopped my laughing fit and walked to the kitchen.

I grabbed a glass and poured some orange juice in it. I sipped it then took it with me back to the basement.

It was only me and Julius here, and I was at his house. Because he decided that he didn't want me to be alone so he invited me over.

I really didn't have a problem for it because I was actually bored anyways.

I still haven't told nobody about my pregnancy and I didn't plan on it right now. I actually had a appointment later on today at 4:00. It was now 3:25 so I had enough time.

I finished drinking my juice then I walked back into Julius basement.

"What took you so long?" He questioned.

"I was drinking my juice." I muttered and sat in one of the seats.

He nodded. "So when is you going to go see Castilio?"

I sighed already knowing where he was going with the conversation

"No Ca- I meant Julius." I frowned in frustration, after almost saying his name.

"See you thinking about him, if you calling his name." He smirked.

I shook my head. "Just talk to him, I know he fucked up but at least give him another chance." He retorted.

"Maybe." I wasn't going to go say nothing to him, but if it makes Julius feel better than I will just say I will.

"Good enough."

"I actually have to go, I will see you later." I stood up and reached over to give him a hug.

"Ok bye pumpkin. Do you need a ride?" He smiled.

"I actually got a ride, so I'm good." I smiled and walked up the stairs from his basement.

I exited his house and walked to one of Castilio's cars that I used to drive here.

I smiled a little to myself as I drove to my appointment. Julius was like a big brother to me, and I liked to hang out with him if I wasn't hanging out with Cynthia.

Besides majority of the time Cynthia was with Kebo so I barely saw her.

I arrived at the doctors office and I got out of the car. I took my time walking in the building because it was only 3:40.

"Hey, I'm here for a appointment." I smiled at the receptionist.

"Ok, you can fill these papers out and your doctor will be right with you." The lady said handing me papers.

I smiled small and grabbed the papers. I took a seat in the waiting room.

I felt eyes on me as I filled out the papers so I looked up and the lady smiled at me.

I smiled back at the pregnant girl, she looked to be in her late 20s; she was a brunette and had brown skin. She was very pretty too.

I finished the papers and gave them back to the receptionist. She smiled lightly, I then took my seat back in the waiting room.

"What are you in here for?" The lady that was staring at me earlier questioned.

"Uhmm.. Pregnant." I muttered insecurely. She smiled and nodded.

"I'm remember when the first time I found I was pregnant." She smiled and shook her head. "I wanted to get a abortion, but I changed my mind because I couldn't do that to a baby especially mines, and now I'm 8 months and I grew a bond with my baby and I love her." She smiled.

I let what she said register my mind, I then smiled as her story warmed my heart.

"Ms. Harris you can follow me." A doctor said motioning for me to follow.

I followed the doctor and waved at the lady. She smiled and waved back.

The doctor showed me to a room. "You can sit right on there chair and I will be back." I nodded and sat down.

I guess I'll see how this goes.