Chapter 22

|Chapter 22|

Castilio

I leaned back as smoke the blunt, I felt relaxed and calmer then I was earlier. I looked at the hoes that tried to get in the lap but I declined.

I should of been at home, but I need to calm down a little before I get home. I wasn't really ready to tell her that Julius dead, but shit happens in these type of businesses.

A lot of things come with wanting the money and power. I had been at the club ever since I left the trap and that was at 1 in the afternoon, and now it was 10 at night.

I really didn't know that it was this time, but I don't think I was going to go home no time sooner, but I kinda did need to come because I know Amira ass ain't gone go to sleep until I'm here.

Today was stressful day. I had to deal with Mercedes shit because she called me talm bout she want me to go shopping with her for the baby.

I wasn't really up for that, especially with her. The only thing we should be discussing is about the baby and doctors appointments.

I already gave her a few stacks so she should be good on buying stuff she need for the baby anyways.

I looked over as I saw eyes burning the side of my face. The girl flirtously waved at me, and I smiled licking my lips slightly.

That bitch was really thick in all the right places, but I really wasn't interested though. You could just tell she was a hoe at how she was gawking at me.

She then got up and approached me, and tried to walk over to my seductively but ended up stepping over her own feet. She got back up quickly and fixed herself before walking right up to me.

"Hey daddy," She seductively bit her tongue. I nodded at her and she frowned.

"You not going to say hey at least," I shrugged. These were the type of hoes I don't like, they ask for way too much shit.

"Nawl I'm good, I'm bout to leave anyways," I stood up and walked away as she frowned before blowing me a kiss.

I shook my head and nodded at Kebo letting him no I was leaving. We failed each other, and I exited the club and walked into the parking lot.

I walked over to my car and unlocked the car doors, and slipped in. I sighed and leaned my head onto the wheel. I was tired and as soon as I go home, I just wanted to relax.

I put the car in reverse and backed out of the parking spot, before driving off. 30 minutes later I made it home, and parked into my big ass garage.

I got out of my Benz, and walked through the back door. I went in the house and saw that all the lights were turned out meaning that Amira was in our room.

I walked up the stairs and opened the room door. Amira laid sprawled out on the bed eating m&m's while she rubbed her protruding belly.

I smiled a little before ope wing the door fully and walked inside. Amira immediately looked up with a smile, but it soon turned into a frown.

"Where have you been?" Amira questioned.

I sighed before responding. "I was at the trap earlier, but some shit happened so I went to the club and smoked a few blunts."

I didn't bother to look at her as I walked into the closet and slipped off my clothes, leaving me and just my boxers.

I went back in the bedroom and slipped into bed. I placed my arms behind my head as I looked at the ceiling.

"What happened?"

"What you mean Mira?" I sighed.

"At the trap, or whatever you call it."

"I really don't want to talk about this right now Amira, it's just to much shit going on right now," I groaned as I turned off the light switch and closed my eyes.

"But I wanna know," She mumbled. "Just please tell me, I though you said you will communicate with me more, and not telling me nothing won't solve nothing!"

She flipped the light switch and stared at me.

"Well since you wanna no so bad. Julius is dead!" I barked and flipped off the light switch.

I heard her sniffle, and cry in the pillow as I tried to close my eyes. I sighed before pulling her body towards me as she cried onto my chest.

I rubbed her back, and she looked at me with tears in her eyes. I already knew that Amira wasn't going to handle this situation bad because of how sensitive she is.

"What happened to him?" She questioned as she calmed down.

"Kebo killed him because he was trying to kill me." I explained to her. She looked at me confusingly.

"But-"

"He wanted more money and power," I responded cutting her off. I knew she was going to ask why He tried to kill me.

"Where did you leave his body?" Amira cried.

"Don't worry about that shit, just take your ass to sleep," I demanded.

She sniffled a little and looked up at me. "You get on my nerves," She mumbled.

I laughed a little and watched as she closed her eyes. I knew her ass was sleepy anyways. A few minutes after she went to sleep, I closed my eyes and went to sleep for some well needed rest.

___________________________

A/N: I better get some fucking votes and comments on how I been updating a chapter a day!

But I'm gone update tomorrow though, hopefully. It depends on how many comments and votes I get.

But comment on how yall think about Castilio and Amira relationship!

Also next chapter, will be a point of view on Mercedes and Amira. I'm not really into giving everyone point of views, but I decided to let yall see things on her side.