Chapter 18

|Chapter 18|

King Castilio

"You are free to go," The officer sighed defeated.

I stood up with my cold hard glare still implanted on my face.

I walked out of the cell and the officer quickly walked ahead while I walked behind not bothering to catch up with him.

I was happy that I was free, but now I had other shit to handle.

The officer walked me to the front and there was Mercedes standing with a big smile on her face as she rubbed her 6 months old belly.

I groaned but walked up to her, because I was really going to need this bitch and besides she was going to always be in my life no matter what.

"Hey baby," Mercedes screamed as she ran over to me.

She placed her arms around me and I sighed pushing her back slightly.

"We talked about this shit already."

I had other shit to worry about then to deal with Mercedes shit and I was going to first start off with this bitch-

That I trusted!

Loved!

And gave my heart and money too!

I couldn't believe I trusted that bitch from the get go. But one thing that I did know was that I was going to handle that bitch.

"Whatever," She sighed sadly.

"We going to fucking go or not?" She quickly nodded and I followed her out the door.

We walked to her car and I got in the front seat while she got in the passenger. I didn't trust her to drive me anywhere right now, and was losing trust out of everybody.

"I'm gone drop you off your house then I will find another car to drive to my house," She only nodded and stayed quiet.

I didn't mind her being silent anyways. It gave me more time to think and on how I was going to kill Amira ass.

I pulled up at her house and waited until she got out then I had got out.

I was gone just call Julius so he could pick me up.

I took out my phone that wa sin my pocket and quickly dialed Julius number.

"Aye nigga' I'm gone need you to pull up at Mercedes and come pick me up," I barked and hung up not giving him the chance to speak.

10 minutes later Julius pulled up and I jumped in his car and quickly dapped him up.

We made small talk, but I wasn't really in the mood to talk. I was ready to fuck some shit up and Julius understands that, and that was why he was one of my best workers.

We pulled up at the trap and I got out and pressed in the cold, and looked around at all my workers that was just sitting down when money needed to be made.

"What the fuck are yall doing? I'm calling in a meeting in 30 seconds and if you a second late then I'm shooting both of your knees off," I spat and walked to my office.

I was about to massacre my fucking workers and I knew I should have never had Julius in charge because they wouldn't listen because he was a worker too with the rest of them.

I was gone look for Amira ass today even if that is the last thing I do.

Amira Harris

"Ms. Harris," The doctor called out motioning for me to follow her.

I stood up and followed behind or should I say wobbles behind with my 5 month pregnant belly.