Chapter 17

|Chapter 17|

Castilio

"So what the fuck I got to do," I sighed angrily.

"I will handle that shit baby," She smirked.

I was really getting tired of her ass smirking like shit funny. I contemplated on killing the bitch, but she was carrying my child so that wouldn't work.

"Times up," The officer yelled. I sighed and stood up.

"I ain't done with you bitch," I growled as I walked away with the officer to my cell.

I walked into my cell and the officer slammed it shut, making me give him the death glare.

He only smiled and chuckled before walking away.

I then saw one of the last officers lingering around my jail cell, and staring at me intensively.

"Come here baby," I motioned.

She instantly blushed and quickly walked over unnoticed.

"Sí hermosa, let me see your phone," I smiled. Her face instantly turned red as she pulled out her phone passing it to me through the bars.

I grabbed it quickly dialed Julius number. I would dial Kebo but he was on vacation.

"Aye nigga," Julius spoke.

"Nun, but how it's going and shit," I sighed.

"Shit is about to start up with the other side because of the wrong products and it's messing up our connects, because now the Jamaicans at us," He sighed frustratedly.

My hands shook in anger. I couldn't wait till I get from behind bars because I was about to fuck some shit up.

Suddenly Amira came back to my mind. I hope she was doing fine.

"How Amira doing,"

"I don't know about that bitch for real forreal, because she had left without telling nobody nothing and I think she working on the other team," I scowled at the information.

I couldn't believe I trusted that bitch. Instead of continuing my conversation with Julius, I hung up and tossed the phone to the officer.

She caught it blowing me a kiss as she walked back over to what she was standing before.

I sighed as I sat on the foot of my hard bed.

You can't trust these bitches. I honestly thought Amira was different but it seem this bitch isnt.

One thing I do know is that I want that bitch head as soon as I get out of this hell hole.