Chapter 9

|Chapter 9|

Amira

I stripped out of my clothes, and stepped in the shower. I cleaned my body throughly, then stepped out 10 minutes later after I was finished.

I slipped on a white tank top, with navy blue tights; white sandals.

I threw my hair in a bun, then I grabbed my phone and keys and left out my home.

I unlocked my car door, and quickly drove to his house.

I parked in his drive way and waved at the security. I grabbed my overcoat that was in my car, and threw it around me.

I didn't want Julius to find out that I was pregnant, because if he did it would bring more fuel to the fire.

I pressed the door bell, and I waited patiently for Julius to come to the door.

The door soon opened and the maid came to view.

"Hey Ms. Amira," She greeted.

I smiled and walked inside of Julius house.

"He will be down in a second," I nodded in took a seat in one of the chairs.

"Hey pumpkin," Julius greeted pecking my cheek.

I smiled and embraced him in a hug.

"Follow me," He motioned. I nodded and followed behind him as he walked up the stairs.

We walked into his office, that he had. I took a seat in one of his chairs, while he sat on the edge of his desk.

We stayed silent, as Julius rubbed the side of his head in frustration.

"Amira on a real note, shit is about to go down." I looked at him confusingly.

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"Well it's about to be war, and with Castilio in jail it's going to get ugly. The Jamaicans got the wrong products, because our workers think since Castilio in jail they can do what they want, but that shit ain't gone work!"

"Now the Jamaicans want war, I haven't talked to Castilio about it but I am going to talk to him today. But shit is getting out of order, we losing connections and shit." He sighed in frustration.

I sighed a shaky breath as what he said sunk down in my brain. But I still wanted the main reason why he was telling me this stuff.

"Amira I'm warning you, that you need to bring security with you at all times and try to stay home more. Since you is Castilio girlfriend you will be targeted."

I started to panic knowing that somebody could be targeting or even watching me right now.

"Calm down Amira," Julius sighed pulling me in a hug.

"Just stay home as much as possible, because shit is about to get messy." I slightly nodded.

"And why you got that big ass jacket on, when it's hot ass fuck outside?" He questioned.

I knew I had been caught.

"Uhhhhhhh, I'm cold?"

He looked at me questionably.

"Ok then, just go home and get some rest pumpkin." I sighed in relief and kissed his cheek as I embraced him a hug.

"Bye Julius," I waved while I exited his office.

I quickly walked to my car and drove home. Words couldn't describe on how scared I was right now.

I didn't want to get targeted for some stupid stuff that didn't have nothing to do with me.

Besides I have a baby to worry about now, and the last thing I want to do is to be in danger.