Chapter 25

|Chapter 25|

Castilio

I yawned and sat up, and looked over at Mercedes. She was knocked out, so I decided to gone leave.

I looked at my watch and saw that it was 4:50 a.m. I didn't know I was going to fall asleep that long, I meant to stay for a few hours then leave.

I quickly slid my shoes on, and placed my jacket on, before leaving out of her room quickly.

I ran outside to my car, and hurriedly unlocked. I hope that Amira was awoke now, because I know she would be mad.

I sighed before running a hand down my face. I didn't need unnecessary drama in my life.

I already have to deal with the fact of impregnanted two woman. A women I loved and a woman that I could give two shits about.

I pulled up in the driveway and got out, locking the door. As I stood by the back door I slipped off my shoes and stepped inside.

As soon as I stepped inside, all the lights were on. I walked further into my home, and made my way to the entertainment room.

There she was-knocked out sleep, on the couch. I smiled a little and kissed her belly, before picking up.

I tried to do it quietly so I wouldn't wake her. I walked up the stairs into my bedroom and placed her softly on my bed, and tucked her in.

I hoped she didn't wake up anytime soon because I wasn't ready to explain to her, where I was at.

As soon as I turned my back I heard my name being called.

"Castilio!" Amira screamed as she sat up noticing my presence.

"Where have you been, I have been trying to call you!"

Damn I was in some deep shit.

___________________________

A/N: This book will be officially on hold until I'm ready to start it up again. It probably will be on hold for 2 weeks or so.