Chapter 23

|Chapter 23|

Mercedes

"Castilio! You need to come to with me so we can pick out the baby beds! You always there for Amira but you are never here for me!" I screamed into the phone.

"Bitch how many times I'm gone tell you, Amira is always gone come first before you, you only a hoe that got lucky, that the condomn broke! I already gave you money, you buy that shit, the only thing I will talk to you about is the baby and doctor appointments! Other than that don't call my phone!" He spat, before hanging up.

I placed my phone on the dresser, as tears fell out of my eyes. Why couldn't he loved me like he loved Amira?

I was so jealous of Amira, and her having Castilio baby is even worst. At first Castilio was so cold and cruel, and he only used me for sex.

But I wanted more than sex from him, I wanted his love. And as soon as Amira got in the picture it was like she got his heart.

I didn't know how that bitch managed to do that. I only wanted love from somebody, I am tired of being used.

It all started when I was a child. My father used to rape me, and used me to fuck his friends for money. I didn't want to do it at first, but then I started to get addicted.

I knew my dad was using me, but at the point I stopped caring. My mom never gave 2 fucks about me, she only wanted the other half of my dad cash.

She was such a gold digger and a hoe, and I guess that was how I got my ways from.

But now that I am pregnant with my child, I could at least have a piece of Castilio, and maybe we could have a family.

These last few days, I desperately tried to take my mind off Castilio because I wanted to focus on my child, but it was helping.

I was just in love with Castilio.

Amira Harris

"Please," I whined as I reached for the cupcake Castilio was holding up

"Hell nall. It ain't healthy for our baby girl." He scolded.

I looked up at him as I pouted, he sighed before handing me the cupcake. I instantly smiled and kissed his cheek, before tearing into the cupcake.

It was so good.

He smiled as he licked the icing off of my chin. I blushed and pecked his lips.

"When your next appointment," He mumbled as he grabbed my waist and pulled me towards his chest.

"Next week," I smiled. I was so excited and was ready for my baby girl to get here. We haven't thought of no baby names yet nor bought things for the baby.

"So what we gone name her?" I questioned.

"What about Kaitlynn?"Castilio asked. A smile instantly went on my face, if we named her that name, then her nickname could be Kay.

"I like that," I gleamed.

"Well as long as you like, we will use it, and also some people will be coming over today to paint and decorate the baby room,"

"Oh my god! You never told me this, I can't believe everything is happening so fast!" I squealed.

Castilio looked over at me before shaking his head.

"Have you talked to Cynthia," I sighed and shook my head.

I felt as if we were drifting apart. We never spent any time together, and me being pregnant caused the situation to get worst because we couldn't go to the club or nothing.

"Actually no, my mind has been everywhere that I haven't even been thinking about her when she came back from her vacation. But I will call her tonight," I reassured.

He nodded and as soon as I was about to grab the other cupcake that Castilio had in his hands, the door bell rung.

We exchanged looks, and Castilio grabbed his gun before walking to the door. I wondered who was at the door because no one had our address.

__________________________

A/N: I know it's short but I'm sleepy, so......just enjoy this chapter and you will probably get another chapter tomorrow.

10 comments and 30 votes