Chapter 19

|Chapter 19|

Amira Harris

My eyes opened and slightly, and I squinted my eyes as the sunlight shine throughout the window.

I started to panic as I saw that I was in a bed, Castilio bed. I looked around confusedly ready to leave.

I tried to sit up- "Lay the fuck down," I quickly looked over across the room, and there was Castilio sitting in a chair with the coldest face as he stared at me intensively.

He continued watching me intensively as he held his gun in his hand. It looked he was contemplating on what he was going to do, as he held on the gun tighter.

He then stood up and walked over to me, and my heart dropped into the pit of my stomach. There were no words said between us he grabbed my chin roughly.

He pecked my lips, as tears streamed down my face. He passionately kissed my lips, and stroked the gun on the side of my face.

Tears continuously streamed down my face as we continued to kiss. He pulled away roughly and slapped me across the face with the butt of the gun.

I screamed in agony, and his face looked emotionless.

"Why the fuck did you that," I screamed slapping him across the face.

His face snapped to the side, and I knew that I done fucked up.

I quickly tried to jump out of the bed but he grabbed me back and pushed me into the bed and climbed on top of me.

"See your really fucking up,"

"I don't give a fuck," I growled as I bit his lip.

He ripped my shirt open and I almost squealed at the action.

"I hate you," I moaned as he grabbed my breast and sucked on it.

I pushed him back and he scoffed and placed my arms above my head.

"Get away from me, your the cause of my stress,"

He shook his head and held my wrist tighter.

"Let me handle that shit then," He growled.

"Get the fuck away from me," I frowned.

"I'm good," He stated emotionless, his face cold.

"I fucking hate you," I growled.

"Bitch I hate you," He spat.

"You don't hate me," I moaned as he kissed my neck.

Instead of responding he nibbled and bit on my neck and I moaned and clawed at his back angrily.

I wanted him to feel my pain while he felt my pleasure.

"You its your child," I moaned as he went lower and lower.

"I know that shit," He growled as he pulled down my pants.

"I'm so sorry Amira I just wasn't in the right mind baby," He apologized.

I smiled slightly as tears streamed down my face. He leaned and pressed my lips against his and we slowly fought for dominance with our tongues.

"I love you so much Castilio," I cried.

He smiled small and pecked my lips.

"I love you to baby,"

___________________________

A/N: Castilio and Amira made up..yay!

Next chapter secrets are about to come out and you will see who are actually not who you think they are!

15 Comments and 25 votes for next chapter.

Shit is about to go down next chapter on god!