Chapter 11

|Chapter 11|

Amira

"She waking up nigga'," I heard a man whisper.

I slowly opened my eyes and made contact with the two man that supposedly kidnapped me.

In these situations Castilio told me to be calm and collected so at most times they won't cause harm to you.

I decided to just calm down instead of screaming, because it will only make it worst and besides we was in the middle of no where.

Julius warned me about those people and I should have been more careful with my surroundings.

The car came to halt and I quickly closed my eyes as the two men got out.

I looked down at my hands, and they were tied up also my legs were to.

I sighed as I struggled to get out of the rope.

Suddenly I heard the men talking and they sounding as if they were by the van, so I quickly closed my eyes and got into the positioned that I was once in.

I heard the van door open and the man grabbed me placing me over his shoulder.

I peaked a little and saw we walking into this place and it was filled up with drugs and girls were naked.

I closed my eyes in disgust at the sight I was seeing.

How could they be so comfortable with that?

They threw me in a room and I winced in pain as I fell. It was like I was back to day one on when I was kidnapped.

I wish I was never involved with my kidnapper that was a king pin. I should have left when I had the chance but I was so in love with him that I couldn't.

I was so in love with him that I didn't notice that he cheated and got another girl pregnant, while I was putting all my trust in him.

At this point it is basically all my fault for being so stupid, when the signs were right in my face.

Now I'm kidnapped again, and I don't even know what these people will do to me.

"It is all my fault," I whispered as tears ran freely down my face.

I rubbed my belly and sighed knowing I didn't have no way out.

Suddenly I just stood up. I was not going to stay in this room like a caged animal.

I am going to get the fuck up out of here. My eyes wondered around the room until I saw a window.

I quickly scurried to the window and grabbed a strew driver that was beside it.

These people were so dumb. At least they could've been smart about it, to where it wouldn't be so obvious.

I tried to push the window up but it wouldn't budge. I sighed and quickly grabbed the strew driver and starting taking the screws and hinges off.

After a few minutes of doing that it came off and I pushed it open.

This place was only one floor so I easily climbed down from the window.

I wiped my hands on my pants and quickly ran threw the bushes. It was like nobody even noticed me.

Then I just stopped. I didn't even know where I was going, and I sure couldn't run the hold way because that would of been bad for my baby.

I turned back around and spotted a jeep, it was a little torn down but it will work to get me back in the city since we was in the middle of nowhere.

I opened the car door and the keys where already was in the engine.

These people were really dumb.

I shrugged and started the car up and drove off. I speed down the highway as I drove to Julius house.

Because this shit wasn't gone work.

___________________________

A/N: I'm sorry I haven't been updating but school has been a pain in the ass.

I have been having projects and shit to do and then I have to work during the evening so I barely have time.

But since I haven't been updating I decided to give yall another short chapter.