Chapter 7

|Chapter 7|

Castilio

I sighed as my inmate sat there rapping to him self. This nigga couldn't rap to save his life.

"Nigga shut the fuck up!" I snapped. The lil nigga immediately got quiet.

I took in a deep breath and layed back on this hard bed. It has been a few weeks that I been in here but it felt like months, to be honest.

It didn't have no trouble with anybody because I stayed to myself most of time.

I was a little disappointed that Amira hasn't come in see me, it only was Mercedes for the baby.

Mercedes was 5 months and she is having a boy. I was a little excited because either way it was my baby.

I first was thinking that maybe it wasn't but I knew Mercedes wouldn't do my like that, I hope.

I sat up as a guard came to our cell. It was time for us to go outside even though I didn't want to, I was going to go anyways because I needed some fresh air.

I stood up and walked out of the cell and the guard escorted me and the lil nigga outside.

I sat at one of the benches, while the other inmates played basketball, card, and even chess.

I was more better by myself so that's what I decided to do. Besides nobody didn't fuck with me because they knew who I was.

I leaned back on the rough seat and sighed. I guess I will let this 1 hour run by.

Amira

"Amira, you need to hit that bitch!" Cynthia exclaimed.

"Cyn, you already know I'm not in fighting and stuff." I sighed.

She shook her head and scoffed.

"Amira, you have to defend yourself!"

"I will defend my self if I have to!" I snapped fed up.

She has been getting on my nerves all day ever since I told her what happened at the grocery store.

She looked over at me astonished, then smirked.

"That's the spirit!" She cheered. I sighed as I rubbed my belly, I was now 4 months and I was some what showing. I wore baggy clothes so it wouldn't be noticeable.

"Amira, I meant to ask you something." Cynthia said looking at me weirdly.

"What?" I muttered.

"You pregnant?" She blurted out.

I froze in my seat. I looked up at her and contemplated if I needed to tell her or not.

"You can tell me Mira." She sighed.

I sighed and nodded.

She smiled big and jumped and ran over to me.

"Oh my god, I have a niece! How many months are you?" She screamed.

I laughed lightly as she danced like 2 year old who was about to get a piece of candy.

"I'm 4 months." I smiled. She smiled ear to ear and kneeled down to my stomach.

"Oh my god, I can't believe it!"

"I know." I mumbled.

"Wait, did you tell Castilio?" I sighed once again and shook my head. I knew she was going to say this.

"You have to tell him Amira, it's his child too." She sternly spoke. I knew that she was serious by her tone of voice.

I nodded anyways. Soon I was going to have to tell him, but now wasn't the time.

___________________________

A/N: I know I haven't been updating, but I promise to update tommorrow.

Thanks guys

Alewis644💖🎀💎💕💘💞💓💗

Love Is Not Enough | Book 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें