Q/A.. Must Read!!

Will Julius tell?
- you will find out next chapter

How will Castilio act when he find out that Amira is pregnant?
- you will find out in a few more chapters

How many months is Mercedes?
- 5 months going on 7

How many months is Amira?
- 4 months going on 5

Why did Julius act that way?
- he is only trying to protect and help Amira like a big brother/friend suppose to do. He doesn't want Amira to get hurt and he feels as if she is making a bad decision.

Will Amira parents come back in the picture?
- No because they died from a overdose... but Amira doesn't know that.

(Her parents were both doctors but they only had that job to cover up their dirty work and they wanted Amira to be a doctor so she could help them with their dirty deeds, but they ending up needing her for something else... and yall should know!)

Is Amira gone take Castilio back?
- well.......that is Amira choice but for now that is not something she is even thinking about. She is only worrying about her and her unborn child and also trying to stay out of danger.

Do Amira love Castilio?
- yes she does but she wished she hadn't went head first into a relationship.

S/O( Shout out) to my readers that commented and asked questions on chapter 13.

Haydee1992
Overcomer24
iam_kc
Friendly_reader
AmyaFelder

I appreciate the comments,it gives me motivation to finish the book.

There is also a upcoming character interview coming up next chapter.