Chapter 16

|Chapter 16|

Amira

"Baby you got a body like a Benz, and I'm just trying to drive it once again," I sung twirling around my hotel room while running my belly.

I grabbed my track phone of the dressed, and I turned it on and checked my messages.

I only had a message from boost mobile about my data, which I was running out of but I could make it work.

I barely had messages because I threw away my other phone, so I could lose contact with the others.

It has been a week and I haven't heard from Julius, Kebo, nor Cynthia. But I did heard word out on the street saying that I was snake and that was on the other side.

I hoped that they didn't really think that. Maybe that was the reason why they haven't even tried to even look for me or wonder I was at.

I sighed as I ran a hand through my hair things was getting more stressful, and it was getting so stressful that I was starting to get pains in my stomach.

I grabbed my hotel card and my car keys and walked out of my room, locking the door behind me.

I walked to the elevator, and pressed the downward button. I waited patiently for the elevator door to open.

I tapped on the heel of my feet as the elevator rung signally that it was on my floor.

The elevators door opened and I quickly stepped on in smiled at the couple that was beside me.

"You're very pretty," The girl smiled. She was a very pretty brunette with brown eyes

"Thank you," I returned the gesture and walked out as soon as the elevator doors opened.

I smiled at the clerk and some of the workers as I made my way to my car.

I unlocked my car and sat in my car, starting the engine up. I let the car get cool before driving off because it was hot outside.

10 minutes later I was at Baby R Us. I wasn't going to buy anything today since I didn't know the gender. I was only going to check out the prices so I could see on how much I was looking at for certain things.

I went through the doors of the baby stood and wondered down the aisles.

My eyes scanned the different cribs, high chairs, etc. I walked around the store looking at the baby bottles, and grabbed a few.

At least I could just start off with bottles and buy the other stuff when the baby come.

I walked up the register and paid for the items and was about to walk out until I saw

Her.

She smirked as she waved at me. This bitch was really about to get on my nerves.

I never did anything to her for her to even act this way towards me. I despised her so bad that it didn't make any sense.

"Hey Amira," She smirked. "Trouble in paradise, because the streets is talking."

"If it didn't come out of mouth, than its not true"," I growled with an attitude.

"It's good to know that I have this effect on you, face the facts Amira you ain't shit and never would be shit," She smirked walking away rubbing her belly.

"Oh," She turned back around. "Remember I won this battle and I will always will, I will always have Castilio heart,"

My heart almost stopped as she said she will always have Castilio heart. What did that suppose to mean.

I snapped in my daze as tears threatened to fall off my face.

I quickly rushed out of the door to my car. I unlocked the car door and sat in, quickly driving off.

I was really tired of this shit, and I knew it wasn't going to be the end of Mercedes.

She always find away to ruin my life even worsted than it already is. I was just doing good, it was like she was the devil in disguise.

_________________________

A/N: Be expecting some shit next chapter! Shit is about to go down for real! And it will be drama yall!