Chapter 26

|Chapter 26|

King Castilio

"Castilio!" Amira screamed as she sat up noticing my presence.

"Where have you been, I have been trying to call you!"

Damn I was in some deep shit.

I sighed before looking over at her as she looked at me with a angry expression.

"I was at Mercedes house, but I swear I didn't do nothing with her, she was just having some problems involving the baby," I told her truthfully.

She looked over at me for awhile before sighing.

"I don't like that bitch," She stated out of nowhere. I knew where she was about to go, and I really didn't have time for it.

"Mira, just go back to sleep, damn!" I snapped as she rambled on, on how she don't like her.

She frowned, before walking out the room. I really didn't want to go follow her because I knew her emotions were off the wall, so I was just going to take a shower.

I closed the bathroom door and stepped in the shower. I leaned back as the shower water flowed down my face and body.

This was exactly what I needed. I have been fucking stressed lately, about the trap, Amira, and Mercedes.

I really regret fucking with Mercedes, because she causes problems in my relationship. I didn't want to lose Amira, ever.

I finished taking my shower, and did my hygiene. I then grabbed my boxers and slipped them on before laying sprawled out on my bed.

Amira still haven't came back in the room, I groaned before rolling over going to sleep.

Amira Harris

I grabbed a orange off the counter top and placed it in my mouth. I was sot tired of Mercedes, and Castilio.

It was like he was so nonchalant about it and as if he didn't care about my feelings. How would you feel if your man stayed over some bitch house overnight.

You will think of the worst, which is exactly how I feel. That bitch could be probably faking the pains knowing Mercedes ass.

Suddenly I started feeling pains in my lower back and stomach. I groaned as I felt liquid drip down my leg, my eyes start to get droopy.

I screamed Castilio name before falling to the floor.

___________________________

A/N: I decided to give yall a short chapter since yall have been bothering me all week.😒

But yall will not be getting a update until next week on friday. I'm still contemplating on should a make just one long chapter, or 2 short chapters.

But since I'm the nice person that I am, I will just let yall vote on what yall want me to do.😌