Chapter 15

|Chapter 15|

Castilio

A/N: It's important to read the author note after this chapter, because it have some important stuff you need to read.

"You got a visitor," The guard screamed opening the gates.

I stood up with a cold, hard glare and walked up to the gate and the officer placed the handcuffs on me wrist.

The escorted me to the waiting room where all the inmates, see their loved ones.

I was hoping it would be Amira, but my happiness turned back to coldness as soon as I saw Mercedes sitting in the seat running her belly with a smirk on her face.

I sighed angrily as I sat in the chair and the officer nodded at Mercedes and walked off.

She stared at me with a seductive smile as she rubbed her belly.

"The fuck you want, is you gone talk or what?" I snapped irritated.

She jumped then held her composure again.

"You can't be doing this shit Castilio when I'm caring your baby, you need to treat me with respect especially since I handling your unborn child in my belly." She exclaimed.

I sighed running a hand down my face, I was really getting tired of this hoe.

"What the fuck do you want from me bitch, because you got 2 seconds before I choke the shit out of your ass!" I demanded.

Her face turned frightened then she suddenly looked at me with a smirk.

What was wrong with this hoe?

"Well I guess you don't need me help?" She smirked standing up.

I looked at her confusedly. I was getting madder and madder by the second because this hoe wasn't talking.

"What the fuck are you talking back," I sighed speaking more calmer now.

"Well if you didn't know, I have connections," She smirked. I motioned for her to continue, "And on your case there was actually no finger footage or hand print footage on you for the possession of the drugs. You was too dumb to notice that, so I could easily get you out of jail in the matter of 2 days."

I let what she said sink in my head. How could I not piece the puzzle together?

"But I want something in turn," She smirked.

I perked up wondering what she wanted me to do, knowing Mercedes she would say some dumb shit.

"Go on," I sighed.

" I want you to treat me how you treat Amira," She sighed as she looked at me sadly.

I scoffed at her ass she really think she gone take Amira spot. Im just gone let her think that though.

I'm gone take care of my child but me and her ain't gone never be nothing. I will not let her abort my child or even put it up for adoption because that is not what I do.

But whatever I have to do to get out of this damn cell, I will fucking do it.

___________________________

A/N: Shit is about to go down and more drama is coming.

Comment and even comment some ideas. Also comment what you think is about to happen next!

Whoever comments get a shout out, and I will follow there request on a update.

But when you comment you can't be like "update" you have to actually comment ideas or what you think about the chapter then I will follow your request if you io tell me to update.