Chapter 13

|Chapter 13|

Amira

A/N: It's important for everyone to read the authors note after every chapter so make sure you do. I know a lot of people don't but it's not to late to start.😁

"You make me feel, like love will never end," I hummed lightly to Mariah Carey Mine.

I was in my feelings as I rubbed my baby bump. I was surprised that Julius nor Kebo didn't notice it.

They probably didn't see because majority of the time, I wore t-shirts that were to big for my body.

I heard voices downstairs, so I stood up out of my bed and slipped on some sweats.

I slipped on my house shoes and walked out of the guest room that I have been staying in for the past few days, or I should even say weeks.

I was almost close to 5 months and my stomach was getting bigger.

I wondered if Julius noticed or did he noticed it and acted like he didn't.

For the past few days Castilio has been heavy on my heart and every time I think about the situation I eat and cry.

I heard a lot of more chatter downstairs so I decided to go peak down there.

I approached the stairwell and looked over it a little bit. There was a lot of men down there and I recognized some of them as Castilio's workers.

I peeped in their conversation.

"All of yall mother fuckers has been slipping and it's messing up the fucking business. Now that Castilio is gone and Kebo is on vacation I am in charge for now!" Julius spoke with bass.

It kinda scared me because I was used to him being the funny one and didn't take things seriously, but now he was all about business.

I guess he on lukewarm. He not hot or cold just in between which is not going to work for me.

The workers nodded in agreement and stayed silent. Some looked fearful, while others tried to hide their emotions.

"And who ever doesn't follow what the fuck I say, will be shot in both knee caps! And I don't care how long you been working for us, it don't mean shit to me!" Julius screamed as he dismissed the meeting.

I quickly ran back in the guest room, not wanting to be seen.

As I heard the people leaving, I sat silently on my bed. I wish this was a dream and I will just wake up.

But it wasnt, it was reality. I never knew things could get this bad, meaning that somebody wanted us dead because of drugs.

Who knew that drugs and money was a powerful thing and anyone will do anything to get it?

"Mira," Juluis laughed as I jumped.

I smacked my lips at his playfulness, how is he gone be serious one minute and the next minute he is playful.

Nobody will take him serious...meaning me.

"I need to talk to with you and be completely honest," I slightly nodded.

I stood up and grabbed my covers as I waited for him to say what he was about to say.

"Are you pregnant?"

I immediately froze in my footsteps and dropped the covers that were in my hands.

"And please don't lie Amira, because the sights are there but I want to here the truth from you," I sighed and looked at him with sad eyes and nodded.

"Yes....but I was going to tell you just not right now."

"Amira, you should of told me, if I would of known that I would have move you some where safer especially when you holding Castilio baby!" He exclaimed.

"Did you tell him yet? Are you going to tell him?"

"No I'm not going to tell him Julius and you can't tell him either," I cried.

"Amira you are going to fucking tell him and that is fucking final! how would you feel if somebody kept your child away from you," He said angrily.

"But he got another baby to worry about," I argued feeling tears come in the brim of my eyes.

His face softened and he pulled me in a hug.

"Amira, even if he got another lady pregnant you still having his baby so you have to let him know, or I will tell him," I sobbed in his chest uncontrollably.

I was upset right now and I sure ass hell didn't want to talk to Castilio even though I was being selfish.

"I'm not telling him in that's final," I scoffed angrily pushing him away from me as I stepped back.

He eyes wondered to my belly and he looked up back at me.

"If your not going to tell him then I will," He slammed the door as he walked out.

___________________________

A/N: What is about to happen next?
Will Julius actually tell? If he do tell how will Castilio act?

Comment and the next chapter will be questions and answers.

Yall can ask any questions yall want and I will answer.

If I get at least 10 questions I will make another update tonight.