C/A...Must Read!!

Character Interview

Amira Point Of View

Why don't you want Castilio no more?
- I didn't actually say that because I will always love him deeply, because he was my first everything. For now I am done with him besides he got that hoe Mercedes pregnant, which crossed the line!

Do you still want everybody to think of you as this soft and innocent girl? Have you changed?
- I mean yes...but than no. I still am who I am, even though I grew a tougher criteria than what I used to be, in still the same ole Amira.

What are you going to do with your life now since you have a baby on the way?
- I don't even know... I'm lost and I am stuck in a hard place. My life took a big u- turn and it messed me up for the good and worst.

What are you going to do since now you and your in born child is in danger in the mix of the gang activities?
- I plan on taking money out of the account Castilio had saved for me, and I plan on buying a small apartment away from Castilio and Julius house. I need to separate my self away from them for awhile....even Cynthia. For now I just want to be on my own and I'm tired physically and emotionally of everyone wanting me to go see Castilio and take him back! They don't understand my pain and they think it's just easy for me to take him back!

Castilio Point Of View

Did you really love Amira?
- Yea I did and I will always will.

How do you feel knowing you got Mercedes pregnant and it broke Amira heart?
- I feel nothing, even though I want Amira back maybe we did move to fast in a relationship and I really want her to come see me. I love her sincerely and I will always love her, I just wished I could be with her now.

How are you feeling?
- I feel my self turning heartless again and colder than what I already was. I can't trust these niggas and when I get out of this jail cell, I am killing every fucking body, puta!

Mercedes Point Of View

Do you want Castilio to get out of jail to help with you since your handling your unborn child?
- Yes, besides he is not going to be in there for long! I always win!

______________

A/N: How do you feel knowing Mercedes have shit planned!

Secrets are about to come out and drama is about to start! Shit is about to get fired up!

This is know the real start of the book! Shit is about to get real!