06 ➹ the club quarters

rockstar  | post malone❝ cocaine on the table, liquor pourin',don't give a damn, dude, your girlfriend is a groupie, she just tryna get in❞

❝ cocaine on the table, liquor pourin',
don't give a damn, dude, your girlfriend
is a groupie, she just tryna get in❞

"TURN THE FUCK up motherfuckers!"

Everyone in the room turns to me...before yelling as well. I like this school already. No parents, no Ivy, no paparazzi, no drama...yet. If this isn't heaven, I don't know what is.

I look over at Caleb who is rolling his eyes, whilst holding the white puppy in his hands. I set the vodka I'd snuck in, some place on a table and turn to Atlas who's scoping out people - I'm not dumb though, I know he's probably searching for her.

Luca, by some miracle already has a drink in his hands and disappears through the crowds as Atlas descends as well, leaving me, Caleb and the white ball of fluff alone.

I take in the scene of the club quarters common room, which despite having balloons and streamers scattered around is huge. Like, almost the same size as the audotrioum at Sterling huge and that could fit a couple hundred people.

"You know how sneaky I had to be to get you?" I eye the white maltipoo, bringing it to eye level as it stares back, cocking its head. Caleb carries it in one of his hands and has the ear of the dogs covered with his other hand - something about not wanting the dog to lose its hearing. I say let it hear!

"Remind me again, whose dog is this?" He asks for the hundredth time looking at me with a confused expression, the new scar on his left cheek still not healed from when he'd accidentally sliced himself last week.

I look up at him with a smile. "An old friend!" I have to yell over the music that's so loud it's got the floor vibrating beneath me.

Saamiya Daler, I had to sneak my way into your house for this dog. You better be grateful.

"Do they even allow pets at this school?"

I shrug, "I guess we'll find out."

We don't even make it five steps in before a flock of girls bombard Caleb and the puppy. I stand back watching the scene unfold with different types of girls fawn over the dog and the hot boy that stands taller than all of them holding it.

"Oh my god, he's so cute!" Caleb goes to agree before realising the girl isn't looking at the dog anymore but him.

Her fiery auburn hair is braided in two, one of them currently in a war with her hand - or as normal people would describe, being twirled around her finger.

"Not cute, hot." Another girl pipes in - black hair, taller than the red head, fairer skin like... corpse bride. "How tall are you?" She asks, an Irish accent thick.

"Six foot three, my ex was like six one and he was shorter." Meredith - the red head answers with confidence. Others pitch in agreeing and Caleb just stands there.