𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐍𝐎. 𝟎𝟓

𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄 insufferably wealthy teenagers have been uncharacteristically quiet. Not even Sage Evanders has peeped a word after the last article. If we hurt our baby, we truly are sorry.

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐌𝐀𝐘 claim this turn of events has been incited by the heartless and heartbreakers learning from their prior mistakes, but the one thing wealth can never seem to combat is stupidity so we disagree.

𝐈𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐌𝐒 like everyone is doing the thing they've been infamous for not being able to: keeping everything under wraps.

Almost everyone.

𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 — a.k.a the leader in the publicly proclaimed 'heartless' group — has laid her self bare with information and who are we if not your humble servants to share it?

𝐖𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 blabber on, but why talk if the nympho isn't? She's been occupied and in turn has us with our mouths full — something she herself is dealing with if you know what we mean.

𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 rest of the world had been going through their own insignificantly boring problems last year, Valé had been in the midst of a fleeting romance with one of her brothers best friends.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃 and Joshua Weaver aren't it so that just leaves...Reid Cathans.

*click image, photo reveals a barely clothed valè with her eyes closed as reid burries his lips in her neck. the picture is taken from outside valé's bedroom window.*

*click image, photo pictures reid cathans on his knees and placing a kiss to valè's hipbone. her head is thrown back and she has a grip in his hair. the photo is also taken outside of her bedroom window*

𝐇𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 police calls, because we've done our digging and unfortunately we've found out that there is only a year and a half between the pair.

𝐋𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐑𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐘 ever expels sin though. So, we really wouldn't want to hear the phone call that's about to be made to Reid by a very angry older brother: who are we kidding? Of course we do.

𝐒𝐎 𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐃 in any tapped calls if you can and you just might win yourselves a special gift. Although, not the kind Valè is used to giving out.

𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐄'𝐕𝐄 seen before, history always does tend to repeat itself, especially here at Whitlock.

*click image, a recent picture reveals valè straddling a boy whose face has been cut out of the frame. she's in nothing but her bra and pyjama pants.*

*click image, another photo has been taken through the dorm window. it details valé in her lacy baby-pink bra as she leans up to shut the window.*

𝐈𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐄 so gorgeous in pink? vote in the attached poll to lock in your answers!

Aren't you all just tickled pink with this info, Winters? Because the new slut of the century has us gleaming.

__________________
a/n

surprise?!