13 ➹ enemies for friends

all the good girls go to hell | billie eilish❝ look at you needing meyou know I'm not your friend without some greenery ❞

❝ look at you needing me
you know I'm not your friend
without some greenery ❞

"SAGE OPEN UP its seven am I should not be awake by now!" People that pass by look at me like I've lost my mind and I wave at some of the familiar faces, hoping my dignity can be restored after this whole ordeal.

The door opens up - finally, might I add - but it's not Sage on the other side, instead I'm greeted with the sight of a tall platinum blonde headed boy.

He looks at me up and down with a tired expression playing across his face. He's currently shirtless showing off his slim muscular build, whilst green plaid Pj pants ride low on his hips to the point that the start of his v line is visible. "Sage isn't here."

I look past him and he's right. So why the hell did he text me to meet him at his dorm before school starts? "Well, can I wait inside?" I ask him, desperation vivid in my tone. It's too cold to walk back to the hearts quarter and we've got another hour and half until school starts.

"How do I know you're not one of his stalkers?"

"Uhm, I am? I'm in love with him. I've been stalking him for the past week hoping he looks in my direction, breathes the same air as me. I mean..." I look in both directions before leaning in. "Don't tell anyone but I've been collecting strands of his hair for the past three days."

He stares back with a raised brow, and I roll my eyes, "It's called satire."

"You actually mean sarcasm. Satire is the act of humiliating or poking fun at a specific person, sarcasm however is situational and includes insincere speech."

I stare at him blankly. "Okay, Bill Nye I'll make sure to keep that in mind."

"Bill Nye specialised in science, this is just common sense." Someone's not a morning person.

"O-kay, so can I come in...?"

"Depends, how many hair strands have you collected? I mean...below thirty is fine but thirty one is obsession." It takes a moment to register the fact he's joking.

"Twenty five and a half, split end." I explain for the half. He leans to the side, and I'm welcomed in. "Thank you..."

"Spencer." Spencer.

I don't walk in two steps before I'm bombarded by Mayo, he yaps looking up at me and I kneel down. "This is where you are Mayo?" I've lost his location multiple times, he's become loved by the entire campus therefore taken in different dorms.

"It was your house?"

I turn around, the school skirt riding high on my thighs since I'm in a squat position kneeling. "What was my house?" I ask dumbfounded, Spencer's gaze rises from off the floor and up to me.